Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Buyer question for a gottlieb Freddy

Tim_81

Hi all first time post I was just wondering how much a Freddy Kruger pin in fair condition goes for these days. There is one on offer for 5k that looks like it’s no LED just globes , possible boiler room door issue and god knows what else. I have only seen a 10second video of it in working order.

I’m interested in buying one as I am a big Freddy fan and I am also aware that it’s not a particularly loved game. I have a gottlieb mario bros at home which I really like had it for 6 years so I guess I am accustomed to it’s tank like feel that I hear they all have.

Thanks

2.5k for a piece of crap or about 5k for a really nice one, And i have not seen many nice ones put it that way.

- - - Updated - - -

There are a lot of better games out there for $5000

Not if you like the Theme

- - - Updated - - -

I'll break your fingers next time love the call outs on this game

- - - Updated - - -

I'm Home What's For Dinner

Cheers appreciate the response I have heard these go for 3250 from pinball sellers and that’s is decent working order and everything working.

- - - Updated - - -

Does piece of crap include working order with repairs needed? Just curious cause that could be this one

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I haven’t played a Freddy pin and love the theme but I do agree I would prefer to buy many other games for that price.

Piece of crap means cabinet in rough condition, Playfield wear, Broken plastics. Freddy glove missing blades etc.

When i was searching for a freddy it took me 2 years to find one worth what i paid. What i found 2 years ago is people wanted between 3-4k for something that needed me to put a fair bit of man hours into to get it up to my standards. These machines in great condition are rare i would be surprised if 20 in Australia were in great condition.

For the record i love mine and would never sell it. Got to love Pinball as everyone rates machines different.

Pinball prices are not cheap anymore you get what you pay for these were around 1500 10 years ago but not now.