Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Blah Blah Pinball Drama Blah

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they're phoning Charles Babbage :unsure.

G

Charles Babbage was born on Dec. 26, 1791 in England. He was a polymath and became a mathematician, mechanical engineer, inventor, and philosopher. He contributed to many different scientific fields but his most famous work is designing a programmable computing device.

He was dead before they rang him..:lol

Charles Babbage was born on Dec. 26, 1791 in England. He was a polymath and became a mathematician, mechanical engineer, inventor, and philosopher. He contributed to many different scientific fields but his most famous work is designing a programmable computing device.

He was dead before they rang him.. :lol

OK... Maybe they were phoning the real Tesla to see how his time machine is going :cool:.

G

OK... Maybe they're phoning the real Tesla to see how his time machine is going :cool:.

G

You mean Nicola Tesla great Inventor. Pity he died Broke, The US goverment offered him 1 cent for every horsepower of electricity he could produce, They never paid up.. He died insane & destitute.

Time machine was H.G Wells.

You mean Nicola Tesla great Inventor. Pity he died Broke, The US goverment offered him 1 cent for every horsepower of electricity he could produce, They never paid up.. He died insane & destitute.

Time machine was H.G Wells.

LOL

I know what I mean... H.G Wells wrote fiction... Tesla was fibred with fact.

Aside from the fact of being dead, I'm sure Tesla would be excluded from the 2019 Brissy Masters based on his finances :p.

G

LOL

I know what I mean... H.G Wells wrote fiction... Tesla was fibred with fact.

Aside from the fact of being dead, I'm sure Tesla would be excluded from the 2019 Brissy Masters based on his finances :p.

G

Checkmate. :lol

Arr the entertainment we call pinball. 12 pages of entertainment and it didn't cost a 1 or 2 dollar coin.

Pinball truly is a sport that keeps on giving. Where do you guys dig these people up from is my question?.

Shit, I thought it was bad when the industry was run by mobsters and gangsters in the 70's but this "passion" in the current is not far off.

At least in the 70s if you pissed off the wrong person in the industry, you could expect to get physically hurt but now days good luck, the gangsters and mobsters have keyboards.

At least in the 70s if you pissed off the wrong person in the industry, you could expect to get physically hurt but now days good luck, the gangsters and mobsters have keyboards.

Maybe some players could get cement boots instead..:lol