Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Blah Blah Pinball Drama Blah

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes me think of the World Series of Poker. It happens every year. The winner is crowned World Champion....but it is only played by those who can attend and afford the entry fee. No one minds that the the best poker player in the world might actually be playing penny ante poker on his grandmother's kitchen table.

Makes me think of the World Series of Poker. It happens every year. The winner is crowned World Champion....but it is only played by those who can attend and afford the entry fee. No one minds that the the best poker player in the world might actually be playing penny ante poker on his grandmother's kitchen table.

Definitely. I bet there are a whole bunch of pinball players in Australia who have never been in a tournament but are amazing players. I often see the same initials on sited pins around the place but those people probably don't enter tournaments.

Having said that, put an amazing player who has never been in a tournament up against one of Glens pinball pioneers and you might not see the tournament newbie do very well. Its one thing to be good on your own pins or playing against yourself, but get onto the "big stage" so to speak and nerves etc can come into play.

Good to see people showing their true colors here very publicly

Not very much in the way of generosity toward others appears as respone comments as would be expected

Plenty from snivelling spoilt snots the nation is infamous for really

Buying your way into something that is restricted to a cash transaction ability doesnt make you special or good at what you do

It makes you priviledged and snottily selfish when you then ridicule and violently exclude anyone that happens to be not on the inside for whatever reason be it personal choice or circumstances beyond their control

The event speaks for itself and was never in danger of being degraded by a single pubtalk comment that was designed to draw attention to some credible pinball people that really should be playing in the main event, like really!?

And others wanting to get involved

Or was it in danger of collapsing upon itself?

Maybe it really is a fragile ego festival where

Mental midgets and self indulgents gather to peacock strut around like poofs at an elton john concert

Good to see people showing their true colors here very publicly

Not very much in the way of generosity toward others appears as respone comments as would be expected

Plenty from snivelling spoilt snots the nation is infamous for really

Buying your way into something that is restricted to a cash transaction ability doesnt make you special or good at what you do

It makes you priviledged and snottily selfish when you then ridicule and violently exclude anyone that happens to be not on the inside for whatever reason be it personal choice or circumstances beyond their control

The event speaks for itself and was never in danger of being degraded by a single pubtalk comment that was designed to draw attention to some credible pinball people that really should be playing in the main event, like really!?

And others wanting to get involved

Or was it in danger of collapsing upon itself?

Maybe it really is a fragile ego festival where

Mental midgets and self indulgents gather to peacock strut around like poofs at an elton john concert

Hahahahahahaha. The only person in this thread who is showing a fragile ego is you. Learn when to shut up and quit. No one on this thread supports the way you are acting, not even the people you name dropped into this mess. Move on man, move on.

If you're that angry about the situation, give up your ticket to a so-called 'pinball pioneer' so you can help the cause you seem to be so desperately defending.

EDIT: Oh, I also love how you are attempting to gatekeep entrance to a massive pinball event that you had no hand in organising. A pinball event which will hugely raise the profile of pinball in a city which already has a fantastic pinball scene due to the hard work of people who organise these comps. Well done on acting like a truly petulant child throwing a tantrum over something you don't control.

• Administrators
Over you. Bye bye!

You beat me to it. Good job!

Brad

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I repeat my earlier point. 99% sure this is a previously banned member under another name. Windy big worded insane diatribes match.

Brad

Just so those who aren't on Facebook can still be privy to Glen's lovely and well-reasoned comments, here is what he posted on the Brisbane Club Tournaments Page.

993700021_ScreenShot2019-07-17at1_43_35pm.thumb.png.c70697825a1acb2f6f1823e43288f056.png

Methinks Glen should learn the meaning of the saying, 'those in glass houses should not throw stones.'

I will not even bother replying to it, as I don't participate in tournaments, maybe someone else can provide a reasonable response.

• Administrators

:rolleyes

I consider his banning a positive thing for his mental health. He should not be posting his rants on public forums as its only doing himself harm.

glen if you see this on an alt account or someone copies it to you, please take this as a request to seek help. No one should suffer poor mental health issues alone, nor should the public have to be victims of people who suffer from it.

Brad

Thanks,

Us Daves enjoy a Beer...

Be specific there is guessing more than 1/2 dozen of us Dave's going to BM

Is that a Beer per day?

- - - Updated - - -

No worries mate but @furballx the hairy giant beat me to it so all kudos to him. I'll buy you a beer at Ekka Dave!

Brad

Sorry, 9