Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Stern pinball - Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure maybe?!?

Ferro

I've heard part of the plot for the 2020 film is they Kill Ted's dog :cry Then all bodacious Hell breaks loose ! Excellent :lol

I think there may be a lot of reaper action, but the reaper needs to harden up :)

Fun facts ?

Why is it that any new pin has to be either a music band or a movie theme, Can't anyone design a game title on it's own merits anymore? It's like TV all they do is copy each other or rehash old shows, nobody has an imagination anymore. IMO

Why is it that any new pin has to be either a music band or a movie theme, Can't anyone design a game title on it's own merits anymore? It's like TV all they do is copy each other or rehash old shows, nobody has an imagination anymore. IMO

Did you buy amh or tna?

You say that but do you put your money where you mouth is?

Spending millions on a potentially unknown theme and what do you get?

Dialed in.

As good as the shots, rules, light show, sounds are people will STILL gravitate towards some IP they already know.

Goto the other end of the spectrum. Starwars. Instant recognition. Sold tons. A far inferior game on every level.

What was the better business decision? Starwars.

It’s obvious and safe.

You can’t tell me stern aren’t taking a hit on black knight sales right now.

Just like sex, theme sells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like sex, theme sells.

What Sterns next pinball is SEX ? well I don't think I would buy it but it's certainly an interesting theme with plenty of potential. Back door chute, reach around loop and my favourite, drain your balls life over :lol

What Sterns next pinball is SEX ? well I don't think I would buy it but it's certainly an interesting theme with plenty of potential. Back door chute, reach around loop and my favourite, drain your balls life over :lol

“For sale. Lightly routed”