Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

My First NIB Pin

Coon82

Hi all,

Just thought I'd share some news of a long awaited personal milestone. Finally after a couple of failed attempts and literally many years of waiting for the NIB experience (long story/stories), I decided to take the plunge and pick up this beauty. It's been a journey, that's for sure. Life never seems to be boring in the pinball world. Sometimes there's ups and sometimes downs, but right now life is good.

Here we are just getting home...

IMG_20190614_114554.thumb.jpg.785527d2811b7fa52c72569f5bc4af7a.jpg

And here she is! TNA slotting in nicely with some of my line up.

IMG_20190701_185445.thumb.jpg.96cf4a6ee2a7296262f31961030980bc.jpg

I suppose I should blame :laugh: (I really mean thank) a couple of people that in many ways helped all this to happen. Michael @Cursed once again for being the catalyst for regular Melbourne/Vic meets. The last couple of years have been really cool, being able to play a number of games I never thought I'd get a chance to, via the generosity of like minded community members. I've also met a number of great people that, had this not been a thing, I wouldn't have had a chance to be involved and make a number of new friends along the way too.

Secondly, having never played TNA, Mark's @toads meet in March was my first encounter. I only played a few games but obviously that was enough to leave a lasting impression :lol.

Congrats mate!

Having just recently experienced my own first NIB arrival, I know the high you're riding right now :D

Never played a TNA, but I LOVE the look of it and what I've seen in videos. I've been interested in it for awhile and did have thoughts of getting this over my Black Knight a few months back (but BK ended up winning out there).

Keep riding that high and enjoy!! :)

Congratulations buddy and an AWESOME choice for a NIB experience.

So jealous, as these are literally hard to get now.

Wow, we now have one in Melbourne......you know what this means - more pinnies means a possible meet! lol.

Just stirring and enjoy the game.

ps - Mark's meet with his TNA, was the highlight of the night.

Congrats mate!

Having just recently experienced my own first NIB arrival, I know the high you're riding right now :D

Never played a TNA, but I LOVE the look of it and what I've seen in videos. I've been interested in it for awhile and did have thoughts of getting this over my Black Knight a few months back (but BK ended up winning out there).

Keep riding that high and enjoy!! :)

Thanks mate. Congrats on your end too that's awesome!

A while back, a fellow AAer used the term adrenaline rush to describe TNA to me. I reckon he nailed it with that description. It's definitely worth a game or two, but be careful it may twist your arm enough to add it to your line up ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoy it man:)

An 80's pin on speed with a great in line drop target mech:)

Very different, mines not going anywhere.

Cheers Mark. You have mighty fine taste Sir!

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations buddy and an AWESOME choice for a NIB experience.

So jealous, as these are literally hard to get now.

Wow, we now have one in Melbourne......you know what this means - more pinnies means a possible meet! lol.

Just stirring and enjoy the game.

ps - Mark's meet with his TNA, was the highlight of the night.

Thanks a lot Stephen, yeah I agree!

Really appreciate your PM too mate. Will PM a reply soon.