Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

u aint played potc or wonka then....

Played two games of an early version of POTC at ACS when it was held in Adelaide. Wasn't a fan at the time and haven't seen it since. I actually enjoyed playing Alien more at the time even if it did remind me of ID4. Never seen or played Wonka and probably won't see one over here any time in the foreseeable future

well more than 25 Wonka are sold to SA so far

also one heading to a pool Hall as well over there, so should start showing up soon

Most of (if not all of) the 25 will probably end up in private collections so unless you're one of the owner's trusted friends you don't see them. It's not just a JJP thing. New Stern's don't get sited here either. I know of a Game of Thrones locally otherwise the most recent Sterns I've played on site are Kiss and Walking Dead both STILL running original code. To play Iron Maiden and Deadpool on site requires a 2 and a half hour drive to Port Pirie and Black Knight would mean driving 4 hours to Nhill. I don't call SA pinball hell for nothing.

Hopefully someone posts the location of the pool hall in the sited pins thread if Wonka gets sited. I would like to play it.

• Like 1

Most of (if not all of) the 25 will probably end up in private collections so unless you're one of the owner's trusted friends you don't see them. It's not just a JJP thing. New Stern's don't get sited here either. I know of a Game of Thrones locally otherwise the most recent Sterns I've played on site are Kiss and Walking Dead both STILL running original code. To play Iron Maiden and Deadpool on site requires a 2 and a half hour drive to Port Pirie and Black Knight would mean driving 4 hours to Nhill. I don't call SA pinball hell for nothing.

Hopefully someone posts the location of the pool hall in the sited pins thread if Wonka gets sited. I would like to play it.

side note you can also now play TNA in Pirie :)

I stopped buying stupid priced machines a long time ago, after I lost my well paid job when they closed the Hazelwood Power Station. And got another job in the security industry because that’s all I could find in my area.

Reality set in with my new wage less than half of what it used to be and with how precious and how hard it is to save money for just every day things let alone big boys toys.

But that’s just me if your fortunate to have the cash to splash go for it as there is so much choices to spoil all the pin heads out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toy Story, Meh !

Gonna be poo cause of Disney

G&R maybe ? I guess another standard body, that might be a good start.

Set list will mean a lot ! if top 12 tracks chosen they got 1/2 a chance, but really ?

The band is done, Axl is toast

****ed if I know, I just don't get it !

I dunno, JJP could do so much better. There are a ton of awesome themes for pinball available.

Why Jack keeps choosing random kiddy shite apart from G&R be beyond me :unsure

Anyway I wish well for JJP and hope I have to eat my words on G&R

TS got no chance without the assets.

Sad to see they can't brink Wonka together

Cost here will truly limit JJP pins

I’m so pumped to hear this. Gnr is my grail pin and has always eluded me. Either not in a position to by one when the opportunity asrises or way over priced when I’m looking to buy.

Bring on a new one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure this pin won't be overpriced at all.... ;)

I'd also like an Adler rehab multiball added to the code.

• 10 months later...
Looks like this might be getting very close to being announced. JJP announcing something according to their twitter teaser today. I know this is one game I am really looking forward to! Any ideas what a collectors edition might be worth? What were the Wonka or POTC CE sold for in Australia?
  • Like 1