Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

I’m so pumped to hear this. Gnr is my grail pin and has always eluded me. Either not in a position to by one when the opportunity asrises or way over priced when I’m looking to buy.

Bring on a new one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is what confused me. The timeline doesn't seem to be correct for JJP but Jack and Slash are supposedly friends to some degree......so makes sence..

Wizard of Oz - Willy Wonka - Guns n Roses? If JJP are doing it, it will be on the wish list for 2022!

sent from somewhere in the colony [emoji220]

That is what confused me. The timeline doesn't seem to be correct for JJP but Jack and Slash are supposedly friends to some degree......so makes sence..

sent from somewhere in the colony [emoji220]

Well, Jack seemed to be "lying" saying that WONKA wasn't on the line when it obviously was, or had been, on the line. By the time this is announced WONKAs could be pretty close to done?. Maybe he wasn't lying and there was in fact a run of 30 GNR Protos being produced alongside WoZ YBR.... ? :lol

Seems to me it's feasible for JJP to release and produce a new game by December. Who knows what they have been doing behind the scenes.

Stern has a plethora of "confirmed" rumored titles they are meant to be producing this year, they certainly can't make them all.

With JJP's track record of rulesets that require a degree in rocket science to understand reaching the final wizard mode on this game should take as long as it took Axl to finish recording Chinese Democracy. Mini wizard modes will just take a similar time as waiting for Axl to start a concert (random from 4 hours to infinity) :lol

On a serious note as much as I've ended up hating JJP games in the past I hope this changes my mind.

Not that I'll get to play it much living in "Pinball Hell" aka South Australia

With JJP's track record of rulesets that require a degree in rocket science to understand reaching the final wizard mode on this game should take as long as it took Axl to finish recording Chinese Democracy. Mini wizard modes will just take a similar time as waiting for Axl to start a concert (random from 4 hours to infinity) :lol

On a serious note as much as I've ended up hating JJP games in the past I hope this changes my mind.

Not that I'll get to play it much living in "Pinball Hell" aka South Australia

u aint played potc or wonka then....