Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXL - Game 4 ~ Zaxxon (closes 28-Jul)

471,750 - WolfMAME 0.199

786739503_zaxxon471750.thumb.png.57d695abfcabeb579a344428ca004a1a.png

Haven't had much time to game in the past week-plus due to work (leaving on a business trip tomorrow), but finally got a chance to sit down today and grind for a few hours. Was getting very frustrated because I was making the same stupid mistakes over and over again, keeping me from breaking 300k (one game I even died on the robot just before 300k), then finally had a breakthrough game...one terrible life was offset by a great last one.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 17 of 17.

Final Results ...

NliB0oB.png

Zaxxon, what an exciting game. Isometric chaos! ILLSeaBass, DaLar, Marco1019, RMacauley, kane, creech and The Evener all played well and scored from 139K down to 55K to secure 3rd to 9th placings respectively.

Dazzer_ played brilliantly for an awesome score of 340,050 points and 2nd place. Thanks for posting your game play as well …

Congratulations to Jason Vasiloff for winning Game 4 with a very strong score of 471,750 points. Excellent flying. The robot doesn’t like you anymore ... LOL

FS5ePAu.png

Swimmer and Joust 2 are both currently in play. Both games get the gamer’s blood flowing, that’s for sure. Freestyle and feathers, fantastic!

:)

Edited by OOO

Due to ill health I was unable to submit a score for Zaxxon until now.

I'm hoping everyone will be forgiving enough to let me submit this in a day late.

I've only had about 1 & a half hours play on this but it will have to do.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151148[/ATTACH]