Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

Hi People,

I am requiring a schematic for an El dorado EM, am doing a restore and it seems as though Marco is out of stock of this schematic.

Was hoping someone has a schematic I could (borrow).

Regards

Grant

Hi People,

I am requiring a schematic for an El dorado EM, am doing a restore and it seems as though Marco is out of stock of this schematic.

Was hoping someone has a schematic I could (borrow).

Regards

Grant

http://pbresource.com/mansch.html

Good excuse to make an account with them. Transferwise makes payment easy these days.

Got an account with them just paying has always been a PITA I will have to look into transferwise. What are the associated fee's ?

Minimal.

My last payment was $423.88AUD, including a fee of $3.39AUD so 0.8%. The exchange rate was better than the bank at the time too. Set up transfer in transferwise, sent PBR the pdf of the transfer receipt, did a payid transfer from my bank's online banking, done.

Minimal.

My last payment was $423.88AUD, including a fee of $3.39AUD so 0.8%. The exchange rate was better than the bank at the time too. Set up transfer in transferwise, sent PBR the pdf of the transfer receipt, did a payid transfer from my bank's online banking, done.

U need to give them photo id when setting up your account either passport or proof of age/drivers licence

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

U need to give them photo id when setting up your account either passport or proof of age/drivers licence

Is it an online type of thing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no

Is the el dorado something youd consider selling down the track?

- - - Updated - - -

Does PBR send you their details for payment first ?

Setting up with transferwise doing a dummy run and Iget stuck at the bit to enter Routing Number and account number I presume this is the PBR account details ?

I've never done that with either transferwise or PBR. Maybe it was the case in the past or perhaps they forgot to with me?