Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

PAC-PRO Joystick Assembly

Muzac

Question

Hey chums,

Noob question here (please be kind!)

I’ve been thoroughly enjoying a leaf blade pro joystick on my retro lowboy for a while now and thought it was time to upgrade to the pac-pro from Groovy Game Gear.

It arrived today and requires some assembly. I have previously done some joystick mounting & wiring etc before but I can’t quite figure out exactly how it’s all supposed to fit together[emoji848]

The notch’s are obviously for the c clips but I’ve tried a couple of configurations that didn’t seem to work. I also don’t want to screw it up!

If anyone has any insight I would be most appreciative.

Cheers!

[ATTACH]142589[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade

2 answers to this question

I don't have that one, but all mine have been rod, spacer, dust cover, assembly, end cap, clip.

Perhaps you have some spare parts. Not sure. But you can always fit it and apply pressure from the top to test if your switches make contact without the clip.

Dust cover before spacer sorry

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

Edited by redferatu

UPDATE: SOLVED

Thanks for the help but GroovyGameGear got back to me, it’s now together and installed!

In case anyone else has this issue:

It goes together as follows from the top:

E-clip

White conical, small end up

Joystick body

Black Conical, small end down

E-Clip.

You need to push up on the black conical to access the slot. This tension is what provides the centering for the stick.

For the record [emoji50] the Pac-pro truly a great joystick, gave it a thrashing last night. Highly recommended for anyone into 4-way switched games (or 2-way). Great throw and excellent tension that snaps the stick back to the middle when the pressure is released. A matte finish ball also helps with grip, went round the pac maze corners like butter!

The only downside is that I can no longer blame the joystick for bad playing [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade