Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Egret , namco and sega candy cabinets

Members are free to PM you about your request, but if you want to see the For Sale section you need to meet the minimum criteria (12months/200posts, i think it is now) or donate to AA. Sounds harsh, but keeps away the people who don't seem to realise this is a community, and helps things run smoothly.

Nice collection you have going, btw ;)

• Administrators
Members are free to PM you about your request, but if you want to see the For Sale section you need to meet the minimum criteria (12months/200posts, i think it is now) or donate to AA. Sounds harsh, but keeps away the people who don't seem to realise this is a community, and helps things run smoothly.

Nice collection you have going, btw ;)

Trade section is currently open to all members as an experiment to see how it goes.

Dave

Trade section is currently open to all members as an experiment to see how it goes.

Dave

I think even the cheapest membership of just $5 a year is dirt cheap in any case. But a real nice gesture of the AA Mod Team!