Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXL - Game 2 ~ Mr Do! (closes 14-Jul)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MGLXL - Game 2 ~ Mr Do! (closes 14-Jul)

littlebigredbird has decided to play again this MGL.

Way back in December 2016 (MGL30) I taught her how to play Mr. Do!

She hasn't played since then and played one game tonight.

This was her score on her first game back.

Remembered all the important stuff, good girl. :)

score for littlebigredbird

1928224966_ImageUploadedByAussieArcade1562928867.263940.thumb.jpg.13e19a8fefe821c392fefaa835aa2dd2.jpg

Hi everyone, this game is now closed. The final scoreboard will be posted shortly.

:024:

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my "Participation" score - Because I can't really call it a competing score.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=150479

Still a good score. We can't all play like whizzes on the games. It's good that you made the effort.

:023:

- - - Updated - - -

*49,000* Had a tough time with this game, hadn't played it for quite some time. I don't know the tricks and stuff but I can get the extra life quite well.

Getting the extra life quite well is a good skill. It's definitely not an easy game, and takes some practice to do well.

:069:

Day 17 of 17.

Final Results ...

fxB1lgI.png

Mr Do! from Universal is a game that was ported to many other systems, however the arcade version is arguably the best platform. On medium difficulty setting, things hot up in this game straight away, and most gamers scored quite well on a fast and apple friendly game. With a very successful can do attitude, JasonV91, RMacauley, Ozfodder, DaLar, ILLSeaBass, creech, The Evener, RichyS, CrazyKongFan and Foot all scored from 246K down to 179K to take out 4th to 13th place in fine style. Marco1019 kept improving his game and played very well to take out a nice 3rd place with 273K. bigredbird posted an excellent tips sheet for everyone to improve their game, and then he achieved an exceptional score on this title of 1,043,350 points, outstanding! https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/100488-MGLXL-Game-2-Mr-Do!-(closes-14-Jul)?p=1251885#post1251885

Congratulations to Daren Oliver for winning Game 2 with a top score of 1,999,950 points. You can see in that score, that this gamer has a grand master skill and understanding of Mr Do! His score could have been much higher, just as his world record score of 6,999,950 on MAME also shows he could have taken that score further as well. Amazing gaming Daren, and thanks for posting your game play. Brilliant! (Interestingly, his name initials are DO, imagine that, perhaps he is Mr Do!)

ggT7u1j.png

Game 3 and Game 4 are in the MGLXL arena. Control your fear of roaches, and the sight of the massive enemy defenses, to try your best, in a universe of incredible wonderment.

:)

Edited by OOO
redelf score removed since played on wrong settings