Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Current games room, ideas..

Nice touch with the exit sign in the theatre room. Looks like this transformation will be something really special when complete. I can see it on lifestyle programme on TV some day. Look at my avatar for inspiration:)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inspiration i got eas from a tron ride in japan. these big arc column things is what in trying to archieve. all in good time havent worked on them for a while.

Nice touch with the exit sign in the theatre room. Looks like this transformation will be something really special when complete. I can see it on lifestyle programme on TV some day. Look at my avatar for inspiration:)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

well then if you love this shit, you will love this....dont ask this was my past life though im only 33 lol..

There are plenty of chippies around, but 'Good' chippies are hard to find. Especially ones that take care and are passionate about what they do. Keep the updates coming as I love this shit!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes exactly, know what you mean. There is definitely a fine line and you can just go too far sometimes. You are right if your partner loves em too.

- - - Updated - - -

Your collection of pins is very nice too.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't ever underestimate a small games room area/space that can accomodate up to 6-8 pins. If you choose wisely with different types of machines with varying themes and gameplay, and of course your room is unique and just simply 'pops and works', you are set, and this can be very enviable. I have seen huge games room areas with 20+ machines but it just doesn't feel accommodating and cosy.

We are all different but I like the small personal collections of up to 8 pins. Especially when they are inside the house and a nice temperature to play in. My last garage/games room space was bloody cold in winter and damn roasting in summer.

Photo0157.thumb.jpeg.23440a5c06272a6322701cc5a5529731.jpeg

late to this thread..great ideas and will look great when complete if your cinema is anything to go by.

As to your original question - you`ve got to continue the theme with the cabinet/bench if you decide to leave them in . IMO Some sort of bench or table space is needed unless you totally ban food and drinks from the room . Wheres the fun in that?

A smaller bench or even a mobile cart of some kind is needed to have somewhere to rest your beer .

cant wait to see finished room.

Ok ive had a cross thought this weekend i would like options on this. im rethinking room theme to a retro 80s arcade fluro colours or stripes, considering to add pink leds to the side of my columns? or stick with the black white tron theme? thoughts...https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=150173https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=150174https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=150175

With the effort you're going to you could use a programmable LED setup so you change it to whatever you want, don't know details but sure it can be done. But if I had to choose it would be the Tron theme, that would look awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok been a while since ive updated games room build..so next stage ive decided to build custom bulkheads to cover up the corners as im leaning towards the whole space ship interior look. they will go around the room with white perspex in cut outs lite up with leds. Alot more detailes to be added to them like special joints etc but yeah. so ive attached some pics of what ive built so far... enjoy20191109_143934.thumb.jpeg.98e92b4b5398d1c25e4512edcf951b3b.jpeg20191109_143927.thumb.jpeg.97600118c3f0d987d928aa1fbb46ac44.jpeg20191109_143930.thumb.jpeg.92ca35843b2fbb5e57462cb31c2d5faa.jpeg20191109_143440.thumb.jpeg.5547621d18c4a5b6418b65bb424d5877.jpeg20191019_082458.thumb.jpeg.8bdf1716d8becbbb0bcff283194a47be.jpeg