Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hi from Italy

Hello everyone, I'm a pinball and arcade collector from Italy :)

I've found this forum lookin' for some info on disassembling Daytona USA cabinets (a close friend of mine is gonna put four of those monsters in his arcade room... not an easy job) and I was surprised by the amount of great content. I figured it'd be a good thing to register, even if I'm not an aussie by any means (love the first Crocodile Dundee and the first two Mad Max movies, though. Great, great movies). :D

I'm first and foremost a pinball fanatic - I have 23 machines, mostly Bally Williams and a couple of Stern - but I also collect NeoGeo MVS carts and jamma boards, when I find them.

That's all!

Buon giorno. Great collection

Some great players come from Italy. Do play any pinball comps?

Comps=competitions? I used to go to tournaments, but just to spend a day with my friends and have fun... I'm not a good player at all. But you're right, there are some very talented italian players out there! I personally know Daniele Celestino Acciari, who's been world champion multiple times... very humble, quiet and nice guy, and an incredible player.

:welcome: To AA.

You will fit right in here:)

Thanks for the welcome!

Hello everyone, I'm a pinball and arcade collector from Italy :)

(love the first Crocodile Dundee and the first two Mad Max movies, though. Great, great movies). :D

That's all!

Anybody that came from a country that Terence Hill and Bud Spencer was from is surely welcomed here.

Oh, and the love of pinball and arcades might help too.

Enjoy your stay here and on behalf of me and myself, welcome.

Kind regards Shan

Anybody that came from a country that Terence Hill and Bud Spencer was from is surely welcomed here.

Are they known in Australia too? That's great, I used to think they were famous only in Italy/Germany/South America :) Of course I grew up with their movies, they're part of my childhood and I quote them all the time (They Call me Trinity and Trinity is still my name are my favorites). Thanks for the welcome!

We all grew up on those movies . They were dubbed perfectly.. Welcome to AA .

Thanks! The italian dub was also excellent (yep, both actors didn't use their real voices, but it was much better like that - Terence Hill was dubbed by the great Pino Locchi, the voice of Sean Connery in every Bond movie).

Mum and dad came from a little place in Salerno

I understand, that's a nice place (beautiful sea) :) Quite far from here, but nothing compared to Australia... we're literally on the opposite sides of the world.

• 6 months later...