Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Resident Evil 2 Remake

I didn’t think it was released yet, I saw it down at my local EA games store advertised as pre order.

This is the game that originally got me into gaming many years ago.

I am hanging out to to how it compares to the original version that I love so much.

In my opinion the Resident Evil games are the best games that have ever been released.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep finished Leon's story last weekend and will start Claire this weekend. Quite scary at the beginning as you run through RPD but it's not too bad once you get out. That Tyrant though... jeeeez. He's like the goddamn terminator!

Loved this and the first one when they came out back in the day. It was the reason i bought a PS1 back in 1997 i think. I still have the original game of the first one somewhere.

My kids are loving this I just have not had time to have a look but they think its Amazing.

I tried to play the remake of RE1 as I have such great memories of playing this when I first got my PS1. The problem was nostalgia just wasn't enough for me to persist with the now awful controls and camera angles from days gone by. How does the RE2 remake go in the way of controls and camera angles?