Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Williams Terminator 2 Pinball

Selling a clean un-restored T2 machine. In perfect working order. Playfield in good shape.. but has normal wear around the bumpers. Great restoration project if you want to do that. I will also include full set of T2 Decals. $5100ono Edited by videoguys
Added more info

Selling a clean un-restored T2 machine. In perfect working order. Playfield in good shape.. but has normal wear around the bumpers. Great restoration project if you want to do that. I will also include full set of T2 Decals. $5100ono

You forgot to mention.

Extra coin return in pic2 and what is that steel plate on the side.

Any other holes \ mods on the other side?

You forgot to mention.

Extra coin return in pic2 and what is that steel plate on the side.

Any other holes \ mods on the other side?

Some screws there holding the cab together next to the shooter, nothing that cant be fixed.

Some screws there holding the cab together next to the shooter, nothing that cant be fixed.

hi Scott, is that your machine or @videoguys

I have more questions.

1. What is the coin return on the bottom left side of the cab near the leg??

2. is the fluorescent orange on the playfield faded or is that just the camera flash washing it out?

No idea why there a steel plate there.. Must of had some locking bar. No other holes. i myself Didn't care about any of that since it was going to be all rebuilt. Like i said this suits anyone wanting a clean working game, but also a restoration project. perfect for that. Hence the inclusion of a brand new set of decals!

hi Scott, is that your machine or @videoguys

I have more questions.

1. What is the coin return on the bottom left side of the cab near the leg??

2. is the fluorescent orange on the playfield faded or is that just the camera flash washing it out?

No, not mine @swine hoont, just highlighting some other points of interest for you if you intend on restoring it.