Adelaide
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

Hello everyone!

I'm Stan from Adelaide, age 56.

I've enjoyed playing pinball machines since the late 1960's/early 1970's, and was very fortunate to witness the birth of home (personal) computers and the video arcade games revolution.

However, as for as servicing and repairing goes, I am a complete noob.

I have recently purchased three pinball machines, for a grand total of three. The first is a 1970 Williams Jive Time EM, the second is a 1979 Williams Laser Ball SS, and the third is a 1980 Gottlieb Panthera SS. All three need varying degrees of repair & restoration.

I am absolutely amazed at the high standard of the restoration work demonstrated on here, and I am grateful to the members for taking the time to document their individual projects, as well as to the members that offer tips and suggestions to make the restoration easier. After reading through many posts on here, I feel a lot more confident in attempting work on my nachines.

Many thanks for the access and I hope one day to be able to share my own experiences back to the arcade community.

cheers,
    Stan

State
    South Australia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Welcome aboard Stan, You've certainly come to the right place. There sure are alot of smart and talented people on here,I'm just not one of them.
    Also don't be concerned by your ability,I can only dream of being at your service and repairing prowess of complete noob, I'm still hovering at bumbling idot.

State
    victoria
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    286 Post(s)
    Welcome to AA Stan

State
    South Australia
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    452 Post(s)
    Welcome to AA Stan. Come along to an Amusement Worx tournament here in Adelaide to meet some of the Adelaide crew on AA.

Thread Information