Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

"Killer" arcade game topper/billboard

I've had no luck selling these yet, so up they go for free. This is a topper/billboard/title pop for Killer, an arcade game made by Tong Li Animation. I have never heard of this game or this manufacturer before and have no information about it. Looks like a fairly severe Chinese copyright infringement effort though, as they have used Hwoarang from Tekken and the logo text looks very Tekken-esque, too.

The topper is a plastic panel mounted on a metal plate. There is also a metal bracket included but I am not sure how the bracket is supposed to attach to the artwork panel. There are channels on the back of the artwork panel which makes it easy to attach to a wall or other fixture. Measures 41cm x 81cm. Pickup from Campbelltown, NSW.

Pictures here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgdlTxYSIui8w2WY-MaGHLb4xWVm

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgdlTxYSIui8w2Q6QKD69hiCge09

Edited by ocyen

It’s off a Namco noir clone

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

That looks about right - thanks Jason :)

If you decide to post if there are any left, happy to pay postage :) to Adelaide

Leave it with me and I'll try and figure out postage. I don't have a box handy so will have to grab one to put it in. It won't be cheap, though.

Are these from that bulk lot of machines from a gaming cafe on gumtree from a bit back? because if so

Yep, that's them.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...