Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Stern's next game is

Not sure where Jurassic World rumours are coming from?

Already have done 2 versions, no movie release coming. The

last movie was a dud., and I gotta say I don't hear too many people

banging on about needing another Jurassic Park. The first Data East

version ticked all the boxes the T-Rex ate the ball that's about the strength

of the game.

We have already had 2 "Cornerstone" games this year in Munsters and Black Knight, Elvira 3'

in October. Their are your 3 corner stone games , I would suggest a Vault edition at some time.

They currently have 7 games on the line, can't see another title till Elvira 3.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure where Jurassic World rumours are coming from?

Already have done 2 versions, no movie release coming. The

last movie was a dud., and I gotta say I don't hear too many people

banging on about needing another Jurassic Park. The first Data East

version ticked all the boxes the T-Rex ate the ball that's about the strength

of the game.

We have already had 2 "Cornerstone" games this year in Munsters and Black Knight, Elvira 3'

in October. Their are your 3 corner stone games , I would suggest a Vault edition at some time.

They currently have 7 games on the line, can't see another title till Elvira 3.

Well that’s not what Sterns Australian distributor told me. The next Stern release will be within the next two months and it is NOT Elvira.

Motley Crue is now a strong rumour. Apparently Stern has the license

Not a fan of their music but i'm a fan of the shit they got up to being rock stars.. they went hard. But they're about 10 years off their 50th anniversary which makes them no chance if Pinball Warehouse's comment has any weight to it.

Not a fan of their music but i'm a fan of the shit they got up to being rock stars.. they went hard. But they're about 10 years off their 50th anniversary which makes them no chance if Pinball Warehouse's comment has any weight to it.

Wouldn't discount Pinball Warehouse's comment. Could see Queen or another band pin before Motley Crue and having the license doesn't mean it's going to get made.

'Queen'

I reckon it's a no-brainer.

Formed in 1970, 50 years 2020.

With their current surge in popularity, I think Stern would be crazy not to jump on the Queen Wagon.

Apparently it almost happened once before:

2078782554_queenart.jpg.63665c1e12be3851653207ff71ae5998.jpg

Edited by nmercury

why do they always make cruddy metal music games, wish they did good stuff like Phil Collins or Peter Gabriel

Totally. Only thing really unapealing about FeM for me was the theme. Queen theme would not interest me in the slightest either, nor most I know I'd say.

why do they always make cruddy metal music games, wish they did good stuff like Phil Collins or Peter Gabriel

Because cruddy metal to you equals awesome to me, and Phil Collins equals mega cruddy.

Different strokes for different folks Y'all.

Yep that's true, but probably because they sell well. Look at ACDC, Met and Maiden. All sold like hot cakes.

I'm a metal fan but do agree we have prob had enough mainstream metal pins for a while.

Why not make a Tenacious D pin Stern ? That shit would rock. They do a Metal song that's a bit different ...….

The Rolling Stones....Seems Mick is still able to move with a clockwork heart implant and as long as Keith has a blood transplant once a month, his corpse can still play the guitar.

Yes, I'm thinking the Rolling Stones.

Sort of disappointed it isn't Motley Crue or Ozzy though.

Personally I think a jukebox pin that the owner can put in there own music playlists would be the better idea then the machine would suit everyone of all ages and music tastes with no rights or royalties required for any one band or artist.

Maybe call the machine Rockola or Wurlitzer although then money is lost from designing a good pin to paying royalties again.

Motley Crue is now a strong rumour. Apparently Stern has the license

I’d designed most of a motley Crüe pinball back when bumper had the rights it was a fun dream while it lasted 1b5621e909f8ca7e549d31e195c80a8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d designed most of a motley Crüe pinball back when bumper had the rights it was a fun dream while it lasted https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190626/1b5621e909f8ca7e549d31e195c80a8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome! I'd heard the rumour about an Aussie designed Motley Crue pin, but never knew the details of it all.