Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Stern's next game is

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know but what about CRASH BANDICOOT....

There was some pretty Awesome sounds 20 years ago and the theme probably suits a large age bracket considering that it has all been redone on both formats (X-Box & Playstation)

Some awesome modes could come straight from the arcade game....

oooga booga

I don't know but what about CRASH BANDICOOT....

There was some pretty Awesome sounds 20 years ago and the theme probably suits a large age bracket considering that it has all been redone on both formats (X-Box & Playstation)

Some awesome modes could come straight from the arcade game....

oooga booga

Good theme for multi level playfields.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are strong rumors emerging that Stern's next release will be cheaper 'home' version of their Star Wars pin which will be announced at Comic-Con in the next 24 hours. If this is the case the 'corner-stone' release we are all holding our breath for should follow in a few weeks time.

There are strong rumors emerging that Stern's next release will be cheaper 'home' version of their Star Wars pin which will be announced at Comic-Con in the next 24 hours. If this is the case the 'corner-stone' release we are all holding our breath for should follow in a few weeks time.

What a waste....

483ff3efbad4edd0090efd57d9242e9b.jpg

oh my, a stripped back version of an already bare pin :blink:

Can always go further back.

A plank of wood with nails and holes in it sans flippers.

They were not making enough bank on the pro versions remember!

I could see a home edition of an existing game being announced along side a larger reveal of another title. It doesn't feel worthy enough of an announcement on its own.

What ever the case may be, hopefully what's shown tomorrow morning is of no interest to me so I don't have to consider ways of getting it in to my line up ;)

Where's the topper :p

Seriously though :unsure

Another costco fail

oh well

- - - Updated - - -

Superman. What an awesome pin that could be!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did like the Franchi art

And very surprised there was no love at Stern for the man of steel

Superman 78 would have been a winner.

Changed the title to - Stern's next game after Star Wars 'Home" Edition...

The Star Wars 'home' edition reveal was sort of like waking up on Christmas morning and not getting any presents, but the good news is the next 'cornerstone' title we are all waiting for should be revealed in the next two weeks!

Maybe Guns and Roses:unsure:cool:

This is the only person I could see who referenced GnR

Slash confirmed there is a new pinny coming before the end of the year (SF Weekly interview recently)

No mention of Stern however

This is the only person I could see who referenced GnR

Slash confirmed there is a new pinny coming before the end of the year (SF Weekly interview recently)

No mention of Stern however

Pretty sure that was going to be a JJP wasn't it?

What's next from Stern? Elvira 3 for Halloween?

Not real fussed what it is called but how about a good drop target game rather than the now all to common 5-7 lane shots that change value as the game proceeds and the three pop bumpers in a cluster.

Yes, I do play the new but it would be so nice to play something like a updated Pinball Pool or heaven forbid, a Volley. I can only dream something like an updated Joker Poker.

Not real fussed what it is called but how about a good drop target game rather than the now all to common 5-7 lane shots that change value as the game proceeds and the three pop bumpers in a cluster.

Yes, I do play the new but it would be so nice to play something like a updated Pinball Pool or heaven forbid, a Volley. I can only dream something like an updated Joker Poker.

They have pretty much done that with the Beatles

• 2 months later...
I heard a subtle , cryptic hint that leads me to think that Back to the Future could be in progress by who is unknown .

At this point I almost don’t want stern to do any theme I’ve dreamt about. It will be compromised in atleast physical mechanics and/or some licensing related way and won’t remotely live up to anything I’d thought about.

Oh god I’m having flashbacks! * https://i.imgur.com/IKccUyk.mp4

At this point I almost don’t want stern to do any theme I’ve dreamt about. It will be compromised in atleast physical mechanics and/or some licensing related way and won’t remotely live up to anything I’d thought about.

Oh god I’m having flashbacks! * https://i.imgur.com/IKccUyk.mp4

I feel the same way. I know a Back to the Future would be an instant buy theme for us, but I dont think it would live up to what we expect.