Thread: Pinball in Mackay

State
    newy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Pinball in Mackay

Hi all , I travel to Mackay to work semi regularly and on my last trip found a pub with a nice line up of pins and run a comp on the first Monday of every month. I was impressed with what I found.... until I put my coins into the machines. I am only writing about this because they don't need much love to make the venue top rate "as a pinball venue " , I hope that by bringing this to the attention of the operator he can put a little effort in and in return get more patronage and increase the value of his assets. I do not know who the operator is so was hoping he is an AA member or at least talks to players that are. The pub is Wilkinsons Hotel Any help or feedback would be appricated.

State
    Queensland
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)
    Hey mate

I actually own the pins here but as I live in Townsville it has been tricky coming up with systems to make sure everything runs smooth. If you want could you shoot me a message with what you were having troubles with? My brother (my repair guy) went there today with a ghostbusters to replace the ripleys as the scoop assembly snapped

Cheers mate
    My Pinball brand >> www.pinhead.com.au
    I site machines here >> www.empirealternacade.com
    & I stream here >> www.twitch.tv/pinheadaustralia

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    295 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jason_giant89 View Post
    Hey mate

I actually own the pins here but as I live in Townsville it has been tricky coming up with systems to make sure everything runs smooth. If you want could you shoot me a message with what you were having troubles with? My brother (my repair guy) went there today with a ghostbusters to replace the ripleys as the scoop assembly snapped

When you have some time, is it cool for you to go to https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthr...549-Sited-pins and add all your sited pins?

Mathew will then update them in this thread.

Cheers,

G

Thread Information