Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Zaccaria Boards

Hi guys,

I've rebuilt a Zac power board and stretched to my limit of knowledge and testing ability. Managed to fix some issues but still getting some weird voltages and strange things going on.

Is there anyone here in Aus that can test and rebuild Zac boards? I have a guy in the US that has offered, but thought it would worth casting out here in Aus first to see if anyone here can help.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

I've rebuilt a Zac power board and stretched to my limit of knowledge and testing ability. Managed to fix some issues but still getting some weird voltages and strange things going on.

Is there anyone here in Aus that can test and rebuild Zac boards? I have a guy in the US that has offered, but thought it would worth casting out here in Aus first to see if anyone here can help.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Gen 1 or gen 2??. Name of game??

Pintronics. John is very good

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Yep , John helped me out with my Locomotion when the game misbehaved badly after the trip home from Pinfest in the trailer when I was setting it up at home. Human error by me :redface came into play. John patiently went through the boards and ended up being a flaky diode that would only fail when it got hot.

Edited by Railways