Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

Hi

Searched but couldn't find an answer to this, so thought I'd rely on the collective wisdom.

I've just remove an old super neo CPO that was damaged and it has left ungodly 30 year old glue on the control panel itself. What's the best product for removing glue? I only have something that I bought at the supermarket for cleaning the fridge or something.. Orange something... It doesn't work very well.

Cheers

Hi

Searched but couldn't find an answer to this, so thought I'd rely on the collective wisdom.

I've just remove an old super neo CPO that was damaged and it has left ungodly 30 year old glue on the control panel itself. What's the best product for removing glue? I only have something that I bought at the supermarket for cleaning the fridge or something.. Orange something... It doesn't work very well.

Cheers

Paint stripper.

Goof off professional (available at bunnings).

https://www.bunnings.com.au/goof-off-475ml-adhesive-remover-easy-pour-can_p1581881

I used this post new house build to remove all the stupid delivery stickers on things like porcelain sinks, garage doors etc.

Wear thick gloves and a mask with vapor filters.

Use a plastic paint scraper and squirt a small amount onto where it is sticky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

personally i use Shelite

& have done for the past 36 years since my early day as an apprentice

when removing 65 year old glue from old jukeboxes it the only thing i have found to work

& works good on removing goo from old stickers

• 2 weeks later...