Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Weekend special $400 for the pair.

Gday Guys,

Offloading a Megalo 410 with no screen and a Universal Kiosk as a package deal.

Half started the Universal kiosk restoration and the Megalo 410 needs a Lcd screen.

Both easy restoration to bring them back to working condition.

Sold as a pair for $400 firm.

Sold as is.

What you see in photos is what you up for restoration.

Pick up only.

Atm I have to many projects are more priority and hopefully these will go to a good home.

Any question feel free to pm.

Im running out of space here and need to make room.

Grab yourself a bargain..

Cheers

Dragonlee

9CF6CB53-A106-4168-AE77-BF777F41608C.thumb.jpg.d75e074930ae4a37e97d0e4981fd423c.jpg

724D6758-90D2-48B4-A6BC-09497C15674E.thumb.jpg.eff21e8648eb3d3b70582635ecaae754.jpg

Edited by dragonlee

I must be missing something because clearly I didn’t say I only wanted to buy the megalo 410 on its own

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Sorry mate my misunderstanding of reading your post.

Here some pics from previous add but only change is the cp.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/96464-Megalo-410-Weekend-price-drop-to-350?highlight=megalo+410

Yw..anyway i know how you operate and it ain’t cheap enough for you to buy them.

LOL I’m the only person who has shown any interest in over 300 views and where I come from “thanks” means thank you but that’s ok apparently “you know how I operate” what a joke, look clearly you don’t know me and you don’t know when someone politely responds to sales threads, I was very interested in the megalo 410 and would have gladly paid for both items you have advertised but with your attitude I really don’t think I could do business with you so good luck with the sale and do yourself a favour, don’t make a fool of yourself and respond to this message and if someone does show interest in your items maybe be helpful and polite, you never know you just might make an easy hassle free sale.

LOL I’m the only person who has shown any interest in over 300 views and where I come from “thanks” means thank you but that’s ok apparently “you know how I operate” what a joke, look clearly you don’t know me and you don’t know when someone politely responds to sales threads, I was very interested in the megalo 410 and would have gladly paid for both items you have advertised but with your attitude I really don’t think I could do business with you so good luck with the sale and do yourself a favour, don’t make a fool of yourself and respond to this message and if someone does show interest in your items maybe be helpful and polite, you never know you just might make an easy hassle free sale.

With your past record buying stuff here isnt a good record with me as I’m telling you don’t bother to buy anything or show interest in my for sale thread pls..

5AAEB1FE-7A69-4185-9542-21281D44749A.jpeg.9067703cb12e4b794d3e8eeb616d195b.jpeg