Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Beer brewing and pinball/arcade meet. Thoughts?

Hey guys,

Wondering if there would be any interest in the local Brissie guys having some homebrew sampling meets. I know there are a few other local beer brewers on here, and I'm always keen to sample other brews and chat brewing tips and tricks. I brew all-grain using a Robobrew, and while my brews aren't spectacular, they get the job done.

The way I envisage it is that one person hosts and everyone brings along a selection of homebrew beers. We then all get plastered on homebrew and play some games.

Anyone who can contribute some brews for the day would be welcome to come along. I reckon if we got 4 or more keen brewers, it could be good fun.

I'd be happy to host the first one. I've got a 6.5% Baltic porter and an 8.5% Russian imperial stout I can set aside for the day and also some pale ales that are bottle conditioning as we speak.

Due to the time it takes to brew, I'd be thinking no more than a few small meets a year.

Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...