Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sydney Pinball Club - Tuesdays at Tatts 25th June - Stern Army Launch

This will be the 3rd instalment of Tues at Tatts & the official launch of the Stern Army with an awesome prize donated by AMD (see pic below :o)

The tournament will be on Tues 25th Jun starting from 6.30pm, however you can play qualifying games up until 8.30pm to give everyone time to get there.

Qualifying -ea player to play one game on ea of the 6 machines. Players scores will be ranked highest to lowest on each machine with top 8 players going through to finals.

Finals - players will be seeded into two groups of four with top two players from each group going through to the final.

Final - The top four players will play one game on the Iron Maiden to decide the final placing’s.

ENTRY FEE: $5. All money goes into a prize pool for the top 3 finalists. Games are $2 ea as this is public venue

VENUE:

Tattersalls Hotel

Station St & Union Ln,

Penrith NSW 2750

GAMES:

6 games all in nice working order (one of Austrojoy Amusements Sites)

Houdini

JJP Pirates LE

Medival Madness remake

Dialed In LE

Playboy

Iron Maiden Premium

FORMAT:

This is a public venue so other ppl may also be playing the machines

Each player is to play each of the 6 games and have their games recorded by a scorer in Matchplay.

PRIOR TO COMMENCING YOUR COMP GAME YOU MUST TELL A SCORER YOU ARE ABOUT TO PLAY.

Your final qualifying game must commence prior to 8.20pm so finals can start at 8.30pm.

All normal tournament rules apply. This is an IFPA endorsed event.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]149270[/ATTACH]

331235989_IMDNBanner2.png.cf2912c919a76491c09982615e7a3913.png

Edited by jug123
IFPA endorsed

Is this an IFPA approved event that counts towards rankings ?

This will be the 3rd instalment of Tues at Tatts & the official launch of the Stern Army with an awesome prize donated by AMD (see pic below :o)

The tournament will be on Tues 25th Jun starting from 6.30pm, however you can play qualifying games up until 8.30pm to give everyone time to get there.

Qualifying -ea player to play one game on ea of the 6 machines. Players scores will be ranked highest to lowest on each machine with top 8 players going through to finals.

Finals - players will be seeded into two groups of four with top two players from each group going through to the final.

Final - The top four players will play one game on the Iron Maiden to decide the final placing’s.

ENTRY FEE: $5. All money goes into a prize pool for the top 3 finalists. Games are $2 ea as this is public venue

VENUE:

Tattersalls Hotel

Station St & Union Ln,

Penrith NSW 2750

GAMES:

6 games all in nice working order (one of Austrojoy Amusements Sites)

Houdini

JJP Pirates LE

Medival Madness remake

Dialed In LE

Playboy

Iron Maiden Premium

FORMAT:

This is a public venue so other ppl may also be playing the machines

Each player is to play each of the 6 games and have their games recorded by a scorer in Matchplay.

PRIOR TO COMMENCING YOUR COMP GAME YOU MUST TELL A SCORER YOU ARE ABOUT TO PLAY.

Your final qualifying game must commence prior to 8.20pm so finals can start at 8.30pm.

All normal tournament rules apply.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=149270

Debating wether to fly or drive to Melbourne.

If I drive, I may come for this on 25th then drive through the night. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If u decide to drive and come past the Tatts would be good to catch up

- - - Updated - - -

@jug123 Thanks for organising such a fun event … I really enjoyed the line up and nice people. It was a top night :023:

Glad u had fun. Shame u had to go as u wouldve been in a playoff for the finals. Next time I'm going to stop practice games earlier so we stick the times a bit better.

See u Sat

- - - Updated - - -

Glad u had fun. Shame u had to go as u wouldve been in a playoff for the finals. Next time I'm going to stop practice games earlier so we stick the times a bit better.

See u Sat

Cheers but not sure that was me mate, I was in 6th position when I left and skids was playing an epic game on Iron Maiden and had already pushed me further down again. I thought only 4 people go through to the finals :)

Cheers but not sure that was me mate, I was in 6th position when I left and skids was playing an epic game on Iron Maiden and had already pushed me further down again. I thought only 4 people go through to the finals :)

It was you. We had enough players so did a top 8 with top 2 from each semi into the final.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Sydney Pinball Club - Tuesdays at Tatts 25th June - Stern Army Launch

@jug123

Sorry I couldn’t make it again. Didn’t leave Newy until 9.

Have to catch up at the next Wildball.

( not skids, at Nates)

No problems I would’ve thought last thing ud want to do is stop ur journey after only being on the Rd for a cpl of hours. Def catch u at Nates. Is anyone going to Skids LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Thanks to all those who turned up to our 3rd Tuesday At Tatts the launch of the Stern Army at this venue.

It was a close final with the IMDN banner on offer for the winner. Final standings were:

1 Michelle

2 Mark

3 Aaron

4 Zac

Aaron was also the winner of the AMD T-Shirt door prize

199666074_Winnerspic.jpg.a8b896c92942966eac95a9c66ffacfcd.jpg

Hope to see everyone on the 30th July

Just one. Not sure I know who you are??

Haha.

One of the 6 qualifiers on the Saturday night at the barn, although I highly doubt you’d be remembering that.

I remember enough to recall that there was a beautiful genie who promised me glory if I would only place little gold coins into her slot. She broke my heart and emptied my wallet.

Yeah I remember Dave. Beat me in the flip frenzy.

• 2 months later...
Finally have my first pinball shirt.

OK

So an apology is probably required here...

Sorry dude but I think I had you down as ACE...Bald headed bloke that has teamed up with Lisa Conway in NZ....

It has taken a few months and a few Jasons (ACEJAS) and an ACE or 2 but now reality has finally kicked in....That comment was not meant for you.....

When you meet ACE or remember who he is this will all make sense...

Sorry dude....How is that shirt going BTW..?

OK

So an apology is probably required here...

Sorry dude but I think I had you down as ACE...Bald headed bloke that has teamed up with Lisa Conway in NZ....

It has taken a few months and a few Jasons (ACEJAS) and an ACE or 2 but now reality has finally kicked in....That comment was not meant for you.....

When you meet ACE or remember who he is this will all make sense...

Sorry dude....How is that shirt going BTW..?

Hi Dave, Its all good and would have PM you if really offended. You can buy me a beer for all the trauma experienced which has led to poor pinballing

Might see you at the Championships at Cooly next year.

Regards Aceman ( Aaron)

No problems...

My pinball has been ordinary to say the least.

Scored 2 things at the Brisbane Masters...

3 large 75cm X 240cm signs from the bar area.

And....Loudest Bark In Show

My 5' Bundy Bear is wearing it with Pride

See you at Cooly, I'll be at the Bar