Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hashmans Flippin' 50th Birthday Bash and Pinball Meet

Awesome night once again from great hosts and a truly f*cking great bunch of people attending. Fantastic birthday gift chosen by Ray and Happy 50th Birthday Dave! Here are a few pics I will share:

Cheers!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=152396

Two wooden dicks in better than one?

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=152397

Yes a present from us all, announced.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=152399

Is it a playfield? Is it some PDI glass?

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=152400

It's an awesome LED sign for the shed!

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=152401

Like the video stated.........

F U HASHMAN

&

HAPPY BIRTHDAY C*NT!

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=152403

Trying to get this damn pic to spin around. Sorry for any sore necks.

Picture may be upside down but I still count four dicks

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a night! I was sober and I had a ball.

Thanks so much for having us over Dave and Ray, was great to share Dave's 50th with you both.

Happy birthday **** and we really look forward to sharing more of them with you.

Moyra has the photos and i am going to assume it will be some time before i see her...:lol

Hope the hangovers are nice to you all.

Also fantastic job on organising the video and gift Ray, how awesome did it turn out!

Love you both!

@Hashman & @DangerRay - Thank you both so much for opening your lovely home and being awesome hosts. It was a fantastic night that was enjoyed by all :)

I may have said it in previous meet threads, but it's worth saying again. It's an incredible bunch of people attending the meets which really make the nights so enjoyable. Pinball, friends, booze and food - a perfect combo :)

- - - Updated - - -

Picture may be upside down but I still count four dicks

Yeah that fourth one was a stand in for YOU mr @pinball god. the resemblance is uncanny. Love the photo of @Ryza with his everlasting gob stoppers.

All in all Great night Hashy and Ray,

- - - Updated - - -

Last one:

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=152404

- - - Updated - - -

Pity you couldn't make it Rob. Twas a great night. Hope your eye is healing mate.

Looks like the scene in Pulp Fiction when they open the briefcase.

WOW what a fantastic night!! Thank you so much @Hashman and @DangerRay for opening up your house and games room and letting us celebrate Dave’s 50th with you both. Oh and I have to mention the endless supply of amazing food (and the beloved Kranskies) - definitely the best catered pinnie meet!

Thanks again and Happy Birthday xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge thanks @Hashman and @DangerRay , such a great night, great week.

Massive effort from you both to get this all together and it went off amazingly.

The neon present looks perfect, the Hashman Acid Snail shirt suits you, the Birthday video was great.

A pleasure as always, thanks captain grump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just coming good now!

What a ****ing amazing night!

I can’t believe how lucky I am to have such an awesome bunch of people that I call my friends.

The love and the effort shown by you all for not only coming, but contributing to the best ****ing present ever, made it a night I’ll remember for ever.

That’s not even mentioning all the extra presents from you all. From ****ing amazing personalised t shirts to a giant bag of lollies and shit loads of booze.

I always joke to @DangerRay that I didn’t get enough love as a child.

Thank you everyone. I feel very loved.

I am also hung over as hell.

Thanks ****s!

@DangerRay. I am a lucky, lucky man. Thank you sweetheart.

27a2b389e48161477163ebca1aa1bb00.jpg37c94d6522d85541fb51fec900219489.jpgb9bd6960619a3e47c03d099552eebbc9.jpg

f75a4bb199ccde80686a8835695cba3b.jpg

Edited by Hashman

What a c**t of a night... err... I mean TOP! night :lol. These meets just keep getting better and better.

Thanks @Hashman (you c**t) and @DangerRay for always letting me over and for sharing Daves 50th. Dave's surprise present was awesome and will look tops next to the dead squirrel :lol. And how awesome was that birthday presentation?

As always, it was great to see the usual faces and some new ones.

And last but not least, thank you @Glenn70 for the salted caramel slices. Each meet I seem to be thanking the hosts.... and Glenn for the salted caramel slices :lol

What a great night.

As people have said, these meets just keep getting better and bigger.

A huge thanks to @DangerRay and @Hashman for organising such a momentous occasion.

Ray that present is perfect for the shed and will look great hung up on the back wall.

The video was fantastic too.

Dave, now your 50 expect that "special letter" in the mail soon:)

It was great to catch up with all the regulars and always good to meet the new folk as well.

This time around I got to meet a few of dave's mates he hung around with when he was young.

Some of the stories I heard, and the laughs that followed from old days was great to hear.

Needless to say, Dave is still the same today:)

Thanking you once again Dave & Ray, for another invite and more importantly, to celebrate your 50th Birthday.

Wonderful food and hospitality throughout the night, enjoyed with great company of friends and the pinball community.

Regards,

Stephen.

Everyone!!!

Thank you all for coming and celebrating with us. I’m so happy to hear everyone had a great night, especially @Hashman.

It’s such a wonderful thing for us to all get together and laugh, drink and play. I feel so very lucky to call you friends.

The present was an absolute smash! I’ll post some pics when it makes it on the wall next weekend.

Thank you for being your amazing self @Hashman my love, it’s why we were all there !!

If anyone has any pics or video worth sharing that aren’t posted yet I’d lobe to see them. xxx

ihearthashman

So this is now the 3rd time this has happened.

Someone deciding to get under my machines and change the levels of my machines.

Someone needs to own up. It’s basically now made me think my 50th will be my last ever pinball meet.

Whoever did. You should own up. Because you’ve left a bad taste in my mouth and have ruined for everyone.

It’s not ****ing on.

Wcs94 and tz rear legs completely ****ed with.

Oh and I have a fair idea of who you are. If you have enough balls to think my machines are actually yours, have enough balls to ****in own up.