Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hashmans Flippin' 50th Birthday Bash and Pinball Meet

Couldn't have been me. If i get down on the floor animal rights activists turn up to push me back into the water...

Ha ha, very funny mate. Yes lots of water around on the night too.

Someone would surely have noticed a person under a machine fiddling with his tool and leg!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I will come clean I only played one game on twd the rest of the night outside punching darts drinking and annoying everyone and enjoying the great food you guys put on , I know it’s a bit late but thanks for a great night , hope you caught the bugger on your camera

I'm sure I saw an Arlo camera in the danger shed mate. Check the footage.

When I left about 10pm, just after the birthday presentation, the machines looked nicely lined up and level, so I reckon someone late in the night played a practical joke.

I'm sure I saw an Arlo camera in the danger shed mate. Check the footage.

When I left about 10pm, just after the birthday presentation, the machines looked nicely lined up and level, so I reckon someone late in the night played a practical joke.

Good call, does either camera cover TZ & WCS?

I was playing WCS later in the evening and I thought it was leaning to the left but I couldn’t rule out it was just my normal shit skill level... :unsure

Hashmans Flippin' 50th Birthday Bash and Pinball Meet

Camera was off for the night. Yeah Jase. Leaning to the left alright haha.

Brett I can’t imagine Kosta doing that!

Doug. You’re funny mate. As I’ve said. Wouldnt have needed a spanner you tool.

I’m pretty sure I know who would’ve instigated it and who probably did it. We’ll leave it at that and move on.

Good call, does either camera cover TZ & WCS?

I was playing WCS later in the evening and I thought it was leaning to the left but I couldn’t rule out it was just my normal shit skill level... :unsure

I was playing the Neo Geo and noticed a camera above my head pointing that direction. Was it on?

virsYN1.jpg

I hope it still goes in the centre over the pins. You might need a flat board under it so it doesn't reflect on the glass?

Yeah man. After asking lots of people on Saturday night its definitely going over the pins in the middle panel. Good idea about the board underneath. Will sus it out! :D

I spent a fair bit time on both and couldn’t get a decent score to save myself but it was at the start of the night so can’t blame the unlevel PF for my poor performance. Really enjoyed both games ... and the whole lineup- didn’t get to play Deadpool or Kiss but think I enjoyed GoT the most (Not a go to pin for me) But Dave’s machine got me hooked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk