Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hashmans Flippin' 50th Birthday Bash and Pinball Meet

Nah. I’ll upload it tomorrow night Mark.

Anyone got any videos of the night? I saw heaps of people videoing the big reveal!

I had one and it showed a couple of rogues crawling under your pinny's. Since deleted cos they paid me off.:p

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha feeling sorta bad i raged so hard about the machines being fondled, so sorry ****s! It was one of the best nights I've ever had and i dont wanna spoil the occasion. I love all you ****s!

Hanging to get this sign up on the weekend. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Well @toads ... I’m contemplating turning the unfinished version to a finished if I could be bothered haha ... stay tuned [emoji23]

Should be finished by my 51st :P

So this is now the 3rd time this has happened.

Someone deciding to get under my machines and change the levels of my machines.

Someone needs to own up. It’s basically now made me think my 50th will be my last ever pinball meet.

Whoever did. You should own up. Because you’ve left a bad taste in my mouth and have ruined for everyone.

It’s not ****ing on.

Wcs94 and tz rear legs completely ****ed with.

Oh and I have a fair idea of who you are. If you have enough balls to think my machines are actually yours, have enough balls to ****in own up.

No good Hashy, sorry to hear ! Yep no one should be adjusting or touching anything , that’s just disrespectful and uncalled for. Very disappointing mate

No good Hashy, sorry to hear ! Yep no one should be adjusting or touching anything , that’s just disrespectful and uncalled for. Very disappointing mate

That's exactly what I've told my wife. She's forever trying to adjust and change me and I don't like it. You get what you paid for I say lol

Haha. I wasn’t drunk and can remember it all anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol lol lol you do know $5 is a #Hashman scam [emoji23]

Btw.. just played my first midnight madness on Congo. What a treat!

ihearthashman

That's exactly what I've told my wife. She's forever trying to adjust and change me and I don't like it. You get what you paid for I say lol

A women marries in the hope of changing her man, and a man marries in the hope she won't change.

Oh I don't see any mention of a xmas meet at hashmans. Well I'm set for my other eye op in October and think I'll be ready for this meet so sorry mate but you gotta hold it now coz I say so lol. The good thing is you don't have to worry about me levelling your games coz my eye sight will still be shit until my next round of ops. Do miss talking shot to you guys as I don't get much chance here at home as all my neighbours are basically the walking dead they're that old lol