Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

CPS1 A-Board question - is this about to die?

darkjedi

Question

Hey. So I've got an SF2: WW here that was working fine the last time it was out. Fire it up now and while it "works", all the colours are weirdly inverted. I've tried 2 different Final Fight B/C board combos with it, and they all do exactly the same thing (game works fine, but colours are all whack). While I'll be trying it with one of my other good CPS1 A-Boards when I can get to where I store them, is there much I can do with this A-Board other than keep it for spare parts?

48398122_10156344152959856_6218682409144025088_n.jpg

1 answer to this question

Hey. So I've got an SF2: WW here that was working fine the last time it was out. Fire it up now and while it "works", all the colours are weirdly inverted. I've tried 2 different Final Fight B/C board combos with it, and they all do exactly the same thing (game works fine, but colours are all whack). While I'll be trying it with one of my other good CPS1 A-Boards when I can get to where I store them, is there much I can do with this A-Board other than keep it for spare parts?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141866[/ATTACH]

Hey mate,

I'm a bit lost. Not familiar with SF pcbs. Is there a video board that you swapped with other cpu pcbs, so the problem is with the video pcb?

First thing I'd do is check signals from in the RGB section. Just an idea. :) Good luck!