Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

I assume you mean on the arcade machine. There is a tool available. It's only plastic and the micro's need to be off but you can certainly borrow it. Otherwise a pair of mutligrips and a cloth to protect the actual button rings.

Thanks crafty. 25 years of crud in there i guess. Do you know if the buttons are still available anywhere? I have replaced the switches but i want the actual button mechanisms.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Ebay or most arcade sellers sell for around $2 each

Happ are bit more expensive

Multigrips on the ring and pliers on the upright tabs where the micro's sit. Use the same cloth and you should get there without damaging the thread.

Otherwise new buttons are easy enough to get. Look at AA sponsors, ebay like Narf said etc etc

Multigrips on the ring and pliers on the upright tabs where the micro's sit. Use the same cloth and you should get there without damaging the thread.

Otherwise new buttons are easy enough to get. Look at AA sponsors, ebay like Narf said etc etc

Awesome thanks lads

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

The MCA buttons had a habit of undoing with a little assistance by some little bastard with a hat on backwards. My solution was a dot of PVA wood glue on the thread but some fools used loctite and guess what, it never comes undone even when you want it to. You could try a little kerosene not to melt the loctite but go under the thread and break the lock.