Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

PS4 Jailbreak

The publicly accessible exploit stops around 5.05 which is ancient. What I found is the games that work on such an old firmware revision are equally old which kills the buzz of owning a PS4. A lot of games you're looking forward to playing require a current firmware so I just search Facebook Marketplace or eBay for bargains on new games. E.G Soul Calibur VI was $29 posted on eBay recently. There is definitely $29 worth of content in that game so it's good value to me to own physical and not go without current titles

The publicly accessible exploit stops around 5.05 which is ancient. What I found is the games that work on such an old firmware revision are equally old which kills the buzz of owning a PS4. A lot of games you're looking forward to playing require a current firmware so I just search Facebook Marketplace or eBay for bargains on new games. E.G Soul Calibur VI was $29 posted on eBay recently. There is definitely $29 worth of content in that game so it's good value to me to own physical and not go without current titles

Ive seen ps4 and xbox 1 titles at salvos last week for couple of bucks

As say plenty of sales about dropping down prices

• 3 years later...

I don't recommend jailbreaking your PS4, as it can potentially harm your console and void your warranty. Additionally, it's illegal and violates the terms of service of Sony. Instead, check out the wide variety of games and applications available on the official PlayStation Store. For more gaming and technology information, visit Multitechverse. They provide great content and resources for all things tech-related.

Edited by AliceBrooks