Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Mirror blades help.

Hi learned people,

We've been asked if we can supply a set of mirror blades to fit a Stern TSPP. We have only one file for Stern blades currently and would like to know;

A - if anyone here has fitted mirrors to TSPP what they used?

B - Will the normal later model retrofit as we have had supplied some for a RCT and seemed to work but I can't remember whether they needed modifying :redface:redface

Thanks for any input as we want to be able to help the owner.

Hi Mr Red face . I have put standard stern mirror blades into my TSPP and i dont remember any issues, straight in , no mods , so i would say all good .

See you at pinfest ...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi Mr Red face . I have put standard stern mirror blades into my TSPP and i dont remember any issues, straight in , no mods , so i would say all good .

See you at pinfest ...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mr. redface - Are you referring to my blood pressure or my embarassment - LOL. Thanks Joe, see you at PF for an ale (more blood pressure - LOL):cheers:

Can triple confirm that the normal STERN file fits TSPP. Done 3 of them.

Hi learned people,

We've been asked if we can supply a set of mirror blades to fit a Stern TSPP. We have only one file for Stern blades currently and would like to know;

A - if anyone here has fitted mirrors to TSPP what they used?

B - Will the normal later model retrofit as we have had supplied some for a RCT and seemed to work but I can't remember whether they needed modifying :redface:redface

Thanks for any input as we want to be able to help the owner.

pretty sure if they were the files you got from me I adjusted the file slightly to clear those small blocks after first batch when I did the black & gold mirror blades many years ago. TSPP and one other game had the blocks.

• 5 weeks later...