Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Williams Cabaret EM Lambo Fundraiser

Ok let’s see if I can explain this. @chopchop has generously donated this pin and all proceeds will be going to the “Let’s Help Send Lambo To The IFPA Finals” fundraiser.

Due to some raffle laws I don’t even want to try and work out I am going to run this as an Auction which has been approved by @Arcade King .

Starting bid will be $100 and the initial increments will be $100 and then $50 when it gets over $1000. If you would like to place a “silent” bid just send me a PM and I will make the bid on your behalf.

Auction will run from when this ad is posted until Sunday 20th 7:00pm QLD time. If there is a bid placed within the last 2 minutes of auction end time the finish time will be extended by 5min.

Machine is currently located at Burleigh Heads Qld so pick up or transport will have to be organised by the winning bidder.

My understanding is the machine is fully working and the pictures give it the best description. Maybe @chopchop could chime in with a better description.

As always if you have any questions please ask.

100% of the money taken from the auction will go to the fundraiser.

Current Bid - $1100 @raysco

bd5aed482f8e2d012f60eb248d1d004a.jpg

d4e8aee2df4a3705c3e12bae2b945c70.jpg

a8822e66650a2aa4570057e54f74de29.jpg

2c298ca772843deed6d4c10ffcaae693.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by rusty_dagger

Thanks for Organising - can we link this to the other thread as well?

The machine works perfectly and was used for a year at the grotto in the competition night. Nice simple em game, but with the em vritality that it deserves.

Get the wheel to the red segment, and that light everything including the extra ball roll over. And

Go the 300 hole! Up post between the flippers certainly helps!

Happy for any sale price with the money going to a worthy representation for Australia!

Had I read this thread straight after it was posted, I would have bid my total cash worth of $400 (I had a decent couple of days around Chrissy :)).

Can my bid please get slotted in there between Travilhug and Jason1, in case the rest of yrs bail out :unsure :).

Great initiative, however I feel a precedent could be set here, in that each year around this time, the Aussie pinny community band together to help raise funds equally for the top 2 Aussie IFPA ranked players to head OS and represent Our Country.

Notwithstanding Lambo's Mammoth contributions to Aussie pinny tournaments over a number of years (I'm the only Sydney Resident so far qualified for the 2018-19 ACS, and the bulk of my qualification criteria come from events Jason had a hand in (thanks mate)), this is the second time I've seen fundraising efforts in this this regard which are skewed towards one person.

I don't want to argue my sentiment with those that own another [opinion]... I want Lambo and PJ to head over to Italy this year, represent Our Country, and only have to cough up the bucks for their own spending money.

I know I'm eccentric, and that I operate a bizarre value system.

And next year, and all subsequent years, the two people in the same positions get the same bona fides weight of support.

Wacko!

Cheers,

G

Edited by GEE

Had I read this thread straight after it was posted, I would have bid my total cash worth of $400 (I had a decent couple of days around Chrissy :)).

Can my bid please get slotted in there between Travilhug and Jason1, in case the rest of yrs bail out :unsure :).

Great initiative, however I feel a precedent could be set here, in that each year around this time, the Aussie pinny community band together to help raise funds equally for the top 2 Aussie IFPA ranked players to head OS and represent Our Country.

Notwithstanding Lambo's Mammoth contributions to Aussie pinny tournaments over a number of years (I'm the only Sydney Resident so far qualified for the 2018-19 ACS, and the bulk of my qualification criteria come from events Jason had a hand in (thanks mate)), this is the second time I've seen fundraising efforts in this this regard which are skewed towards one person.

I don't want to argue my sentiment with those that own another [opinion]... I want Lambo and PJ to head over to Italy this year, represent Our Country, and only have to cough up the bucks for their own spending money.

I know I'm eccentric, and that I operate a bizarre value system.

And next year, and all subsequent years, the two people in the same positions get the same bona fides weight of support.

Wacko!

Cheers,

G

A reaction like this was a concern of mine when I had the idea of fundraising for Lambo. I asked a few people and I was told if I was going to run it the funds could go wherever I chose. No one is being forced to donate but if they do donate they understand where the funds are being directed. If they don’t want to help Lambo out they don’t have to and that is why none of this is compulsory. There are other fundraisers (interesting all I know of are QLD based) for both competitors and some are choosing to “donate” to these.

I guarantee this will be a one off for me and if someone else wants to run a fundraiser in future years they can choose where the funds are directed be it to themselves or other competitors.

This thread really isn’t the place for this discussion.

One more day left to go... I'm interested to see where this pinball machine ends up.

I'd like to say a big thank you to @chopchop for his amazing generosity in donating this pinball. I have been lucky enough to be able to play this exact game and it sure is a nice playing EM.

One more day left to go... I'm interested to see where this pinball machine ends up.

I'd like to say a big thank you to @chopchop for his amazing generosity in donating this pinball. I have been lucky enough to be able to play this exact game and it sure is a nice playing EM.

Thanks for the reminder Lambo.

My bid $1100 :)

Ok let’s see if I can explain this. @chopchop has generously donated this pin and all proceeds will be going to the “Let’s Help Send Lambo To The IFPA Finals” fundraiser.

Due to some raffle laws I don’t even want to try and work out I am going to run this as an Auction which has been approved by @Arcade King .

Starting bid will be $100 and the initial increments will be $100 and then $50 when it gets over $1000. If you would like to place a “silent” bid just send me a PM and I will make the bid on your behalf.

Auction will run from when this ad is posted until Sunday 20th 7:00pm QLD time. If there is a bid placed within the last 2 minutes of auction end time the finish time will be extended by 5min.

Machine is currently located at Burleigh Heads Qld so pick up or transport will have to be organised by the winning bidder.

My understanding is the machine is fully working and the pictures give it the best description. Maybe @chopchop could chime in with a better description.

As always if you have any questions please ask.

100% of the money taken from the auction will go to the fundraiser.

Current Bid - $1100 @raysco

bd5aed482f8e2d012f60eb248d1d004a.jpg

d4e8aee2df4a3705c3e12bae2b945c70.jpg

a8822e66650a2aa4570057e54f74de29.jpg

2c298ca772843deed6d4c10ffcaae693.jpg