Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Awarding match credits to unplayed score reels.

Gemini2544

Question

My EM Space Mission is doing something strange, It's a four player game & if you play a single player game and if you end the game with match 00 it's awarding a free game to the un-played 2, 3 & 4th score reels which are on zero because of game reset. So it's awarding 3 free game each time & 4 free games if player 1 finished on a 00 match as well.

I've looked at the player unit and couldn't see any reason there so I'm lost on this one. Anyone have a clue? :unsure

13 answers to this question

Awarding match credits to unplayed score reels.

Anybody?

Busy with my own head scratchers at the moment.

Is a strange one though.

Gotta be a short across something.

It’s Williams isn’t it?

Hit up the Goatshed in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Eddie it's a Williams. Everything else is working fine. Problem surfaced after I replaced the missing free play Knocker. I can't see how there is a connection other than the fault was always there but I didn't notice.

Still haven't found the problem so I've turned off the match feature. Had a mate playing it over the weekend and he matched 00 twice pumping 6 games on the credit reel.

I heard that you have your games on coin up now?

I heard that you have your games on coin up now?

Half right! It's to stop my machines being a convenience for the local piss head that thinks my games are there just for him to use. What I've done is hard wired a free-play switch behind the coin door for my guests & pinball meets. I'm sick to death of repairing machines at my cost for a piss-head that charges me for anything I need but expect my place to be free for beer & pinball to be included.

This will in no way effect our pinball meets. :)

Half right! It's to stop my machines being a convenience for the local piss head that thinks my games are there just for him to use. What I've done is hard wired a free-play switch behind the coin door for my guests & pinball meets. I'm sick to death of repairing machines at my cost for a piss-head that charges me for anything I need but expect my place to be free for beer & pinball to be included.

This will in no way will effect our pinball meets. :)

:lol

All good.