Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Ryza's Willy Wonka House Party - June 8th

@Cursed you must have pulled stumps early mate, I was on the late shift. Thanks @Ryza for the open house and getting hold of Wonka for us to play - enjoyed playing it and it has some interesting shots, but is very unforgiving. My best ball was my very first, after that it was all down hill

Yeah mate, was there from 4 and left just after 9. Getting old and this mini flu wasn't helping.

Moyra said Richard posted a photo of Ryan playing Wonka at 4am! @Ryza you party animal!

What time you pull up stumps, or should i say kick Richard out? :lol

They had to do it hey.

Funny thing is they emailed me Fyer and asked for more info on where people can play etc..... I give it to them.... They say thanks... And then they didn't use any of it

Sorry @Ryza the "Pinball Wiz ", after watching the clip what's with the guy saying you're a weirdo cos you don't collect cars instead and the chic thinking your strange, but in the end she thinks your not so strange anymore. Image if they filmed a meet:lol Edited by hotty

Haha, they had to get the weirdo and strange comments in there didn't they.

It always surprises me when you hear they had all this material to use and they hardly use any of it.

Great job Ryan, least you had BT in your house with some nice eye candy.