Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Pin Day - Mars here we come!!

Manny65

NEW PIN DAY!!!

I know that some guys are on the edge of their seat watching the ship that'll carry their AFMr to Aust but I'm more of an original guy. I had been hoping that @Ryza would move his on but his revolving door has seems to have jammed the minute this machine entered his house. Anyway just picked up this beauty ... and the best bit of course was when my 12 year old walked in and saw the machine for the first time. Priceless!!! ... and I guess that's why I keep buying more machines :redface

20171114_191635.thumb.jpg.7dab4db68f3dee2d5d923442e2740024.jpg

Have a few things to tweek but couldn't be happier :D

NEW PIN DAY!!!

I know that some guys are on the edge of their seat watching the ship that'll carry their AFMr to Aust but I'm more of an original guy. I had been hoping that @Ryza would move his on but his revolving door has seems to have jammed the minute this machine entered his house. Anyway just picked up this beauty ... and the best bit of course was when my 12 year old walked in and saw the machine for the first time. Priceless!!! ... and I guess that's why I keep buying more machines :redface

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119519[/ATTACH]

Have a few things to tweek but couldn't be happier :D

This is amazing. I am more happy for myself then happy for you as you will finally stop asking me to sell you my ****ING afm!

I see you have invaded another room as well. Haha. Missus must be over the moon :)
Actually that is the games room but I needed to move some pins out for the new damp coarse to go in. So my 15 yr old daughter has 3 pins in her bedroom ... and lets say that she's not entirely happy about it ... and even more so now that I filling up the original space where they came from. Haha

This pin addiction is bad :)

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Looks like a nice example.

Hope you've saved some $ for the ColorDMD! [emoji38]

Thanks Mike.

While I don't mind ColorDMD's I prefer mine to have the original look with the orange DMD. I know some people will find that odd but each to their own and it means I got more money for other new pins!! Note to self - must not buy anymore. Haha

How's that MB going?? Real pity I wasn't able to make it to your meet, but will look forward to playing it at the next one :)

Congrats, Brett! Awesome game. I'll bet Pinfest is at least partially to blame for this purchase!
Haha yes Kosta and I certainly enjoyed playing AFM at Pinfest and the young fella has posted GC today so I've got some work to do ...