Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Wizard of Oz LE

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160725/d390f21f298e8bdb0bf7967d26c6a342.jpg

That's for 5 ball

High score 2 is the highest for 3 ball

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160725/fc968b417a2f9cb4f9733d0f79ee5979.jpg

Didn't wipe 5 ball as a challenge to beat them with 2 less balls

Official score page...

Pin Name: Wizard of oz

Abbreviation: WOZ

Manufacturer: Jersey Jack Pinball

Year of Release: 2013

----------------------------------------------------------

3-Ball High Scores

Current High Score: 3,839,447

Member: jtred

Date Scored/Advised: 11-9-2016

Game Notes: somewhere over the rainbow, Wizard mode achieved.

Current No. 2 Score: 2,011,044

Member: Ryza

Date Scored/Advised:25-July-2016

Game Notes:

Current No. 3 Score: 556,908

Member: Pauloz

Date Scored/Advised: 26-July-2016

Game Notes: fac Setting.

Current No. 4 Score: 443,033

Member: Gemini2544

Date Scored/Advised: 13-March-2021

Game Notes:

Current No. 5 Score: 367,494

Member: Crafty

Date Scored/Advised: 20-March-2021

Game Notes:

Current No. 6 Score: 161,990

Member: VON

Date Scored/Advised: 20-March-2021

Game Notes:

C urrent No. 7 Score: 151,756

Member: VON

Date Scored/Advised: 21-March-2020

Game Notes:

5-Ball High Scores

Current High Score: 3,195,448

Member: Ryza

Date Scored/Advised: 25-July-2016

Game Notes:

Current No. 2 Score:

Member:

Date Scored/Advised:

Game Notes:

Current No. 3 Score:

Member:

Date Scored/Advised:

Game Notes:

Let Me Know Guys!!!!

Edited by toads

question, how the **** do you empty all balls on it?

Is it for lifting the PF? WOZ has a special ball trap mechanism fitted to the ball trough exit that slides down to stop the balls falling out as you lift the pf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
That's not even a high score I think. That's a mode score for wizard mode and his main score would be bigger?

Congrats on wizard mode!

Thanks! i wasn't sure about that either but it turns out to be my actual score. It was on factory 3 ball settings

IMG_0679.thumb.jpg.0e8132955cb60e0dd0af29c768e2d022.jpg

Thanks! i wasn't sure about that either but it turns out to be my actual score. It was on factory 3 ball settings

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98525[/ATTACH]

Well done ..any strategy to how you got there or was it just one of those games where everyone just goes right?

Well done ..any strategy to how you got there or was it just one of those games where everyone just goes right?

I tend to build the yellow brick road at the start of the game and then bring in rescue with emerald city and a munchkin mode. In that particular game i managed to kill the witch and complete fireball frenzy in one go which is pretty difficult, so that saved me some time. I definitely lucked out with the mega jackpot though, managed to light it without trying. Flipper frenzy was easily the hardest one to get imo because its almost impossible to hit the BALL targets directly. But yeah it was over a 40 minute game and loads of strategy mixed with bits of luck here and there payed off somehow lol

I tend to build the yellow brick road at the start of the game and then bring in rescue with emerald city and a munchkin mode. In that particular game i managed to kill the witch and complete fireball frenzy in one go which is pretty difficult, so that saved me some time. I definitely lucked out with the mega jackpot though, managed to light it without trying. Flipper frenzy was easily the hardest one to get imo because its almost impossible to hit the BALL targets directly. But yeah it was over a 40 minute game and loads of strategy mixed with bits of luck here and there payed off somehow lol

I hope to see you do this at the peacock in around a months time:)

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98525[/ATTACH]

Updated:)

Similar to my strategy which is to immediately go for rescue mulitiball stacked with emerald city mb, tough to complete though. Closest I got the other week was all emeralds except killing the witch - which I attempted twice

• 3 years later...