Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

2017 TZ Cooly Pinball Classic

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope the buses are running from goldy tomorrow or it might stop raining by tomorrow night!

Just to confirm: rain stopped in the early hours of the morning, some areas flooded. Haven't heard any mention of Gold Coast being in danger. However, GC locals may have more idea than me in Ipswich around 100km away.

Weather report of very strong winds in coastal areas, Friday into Saturday.

dont take Stewarts road (Tugun) turnoff...keep going and follow the airport signs exit just after the tunnel

- - - Updated - - -

Correct me if I'm wrong, but i think access for those coming from Brisbane/Ipswich will be via the Gold Coast Highway right??

Nah M1 and follow it all the way through

Please ignore acejas comment above latest update as of 2:38pm is that the pacific highway is shut from Tugun bypass onwards. Need to take Stewart road exit before bypass and go Gold Coast highway until the highway is reopened unlikely before tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Just did the run from BURLEIGH to timezone not bad at all. Would have gone the Gold Coast highway but wanted to check the PACific highway for anyone coming from up north. Tugun bypass 100% blocked everyone has to exit at Stewart's road. Only added about 10 minutes to the total time. However as things get busier this could blow out to 20 minutes or more. If coming from the north. I would take BURLEIGH or palm beach exit off the PAC highway and then head along Gold Coast highway. Roads are really quite considering as everyone stayed home today if they could. Everyone should be fine, just allow an extra 20 minutes travel to be on the safe side. Good luck to everyone for tonight's competition. We will be therefor tomorrow's event.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Signs down here say pacific hwy nth to qld are cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use this link a lot .Just click on any of the icons like traffic flow, cameras to get a live link.

https://www.livetraffic.com/desktop.html

Hasn't let me down yet unlike those stupid big signs that hang over the road are usually either saying the obvious or just plain wrong.