Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Illawarra Steelers meet - 31st March 2018

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for inviting us to this fantastic meet, Tony. Fiona and I had a great time and it's been one of my pinball goals to attend a Steelers meet.

Sorry to hear about your mother - we hope you're doing ok.

• Administrators

Damn Tony, sad news indeed mate and a horrible way to follow such an awesome meet. :(

I have to say it was fantastic seeing old mates again and meeting a LOT of guys I hadn't met before. It was an awesome night and as usual most of us spent 99% of the time talking, laughing and telling stories instead of playing an unbelievable collection of EM machines which are a credit to your passion for the hobby.

Thanks for your generosity and for your incredibly patient wife putting up with us all. I think I talked the poor womens ear off so when you can apologise for me.

Thanks to @furballx for picking me up and dropping me off I'm sorry you had to put up with Woka on the drive home. Should have had yee and nick hold him down for the trip home lol.

I'll post some photos later when I get home. Sitting at Mascot waiting for my plane.

Again sorry for your loss mate.

Brad

okay where to start. firstly thanks for everybody coming from far and wide. from sydney, brisbane, melbourne, albury and those insane new zealanders.

last night was a celebration of aussie arcade, old school pinball and friendship.

thanks to warrick organisation of collecting the money for the pizzas.

huge thanks to dan orgaising the comp.

the most massive thanks to steve beamish and john edwards who helped out immensely late on friday night (hangover one) and then early saturday helping out working on some games.

once the shed settled and the bugs got sorted most of the games went through they just kept going strong.

thankyou to everyone who stood around the vintage merchandiser with the shots. can't remembet laughing so much in the longest time.

as a few people mentioned it was awesome getting the old school aussie arcade members back together.

the meet ended with large firecrackers being let off in the street. then in the gamesroom which i have on video which i will upload at another time.

well in to relation with my mum passing away this morning. talk about ridding of a massive hangover in a second. i woke with my dad calling me just after finding my mum. she passed away quickly and peacefully. been with my sisters and dad all day. my mum was and now is a free spirit and it will obviously take ages to process.

thanks for all the kind words guys, much appreciated.

Edited by illawarra_steelers

Sorry for your loss Tony, peace be with you!

Thanks again for a second chance to play all those wonderful EM’s in one place.

wEzWeTY.jpg

7E6UXLS.jpg

I have donated $30 to Aussie Arcade for all the empty bottles collected last night

KmWtTDX.jpg