Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Illawarra Steelers meet - 31st March 2018

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well 4 weeks to go. have all but one up and running and with some luck will have that (surf side) running also.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]124596[/ATTACH]

What a great collection walking into your shed would be like visiting a pinball museum [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What a great collection walking into your shed would be like visiting a pinball museum [emoji3]

it's not the pinballs - it's the collection of illawarra steelers rugby league memorabilia

after redoing the shed have been selling off some very rare, one off items as they were wasted in storage.

better to have somebody else enjoy them

It’s with great regret that I need to drop out due to work commitments , going down the bush to do a 6 week country relief after I return from NZ. Have fun guys ! Disappointed I can’t get to this awesome event again.

It’s with great regret that I need to drop out due to work commitments , going down the bush to do a 6 week country relief after I return from NZ. Have fun guys ! Disappointed I can’t get to this awesome event again.

no problem troy, totally understand, will catch up down the track (formerly 286953)

- - - Updated - - -

Flights booked!

excellent trav, looking forward to catching up.

All the best with your meet Tony.

I have been following you for many years and hope to one day view your amazing collection.

I am going to the NZ Pincade for my 9th year in a row now and the missus and kids probably

want me home rather than heading off to another meet as soon as i get back.

Cheers and catch up one day.

Adam B.

• Super Moderator
ahh the bells quasimodo. well. I'd really like to catch up with some old mates. if there's room stuba would be keen, "am i ever gonna see your face again" ;-)

well the comp game is finally finished - this old girl will separate the men from the boys.

just a few small things to do to her and she is fully restored :)

take note in the last photo standing next to a gottlieb top card how much shorter these games are.

gotta to be the first time a comp has been played on a woodrail in australia?

28829466_2050916221601839_1262764936_n.jpg.6c164729b6c8a6b78ce60ade19ea677f.jpg

28741288_2050916248268503_463194834_n.thumb.jpg.3c9d4b0db1d0b5c634ee2252e1b1f03b.jpg

28741080_2050916278268500_1821930949_n.thumb.jpg.e6190179a433e3188f6f9b8f2d3dc764.jpg

well the comp game is finally finished - this old girl will separate the men from the boys.

just a few small things to do to her and she is fully restored :)

take note in the last photo standing next to a gottlieb top card how much shorter these games are.

gotta to be the first time a comp has been played on a woodrail in australia?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]125094[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]125095[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]125096[/ATTACH]

Wow just beautiful looks like it belongs in a museum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

picked this up a few days ago. think i have a spot to fit her in.

may not work 100% but have it working well enough to play.

notice no plunger and had dual scoring - one for points and one for runs.

going to give it to my adult son who loves and has played baseball for over 15 years..josh is about to move out which will leave penny and i with an empty nest for the first time in 27 years.

20180307_201104.thumb.jpg.43b737d99dd4b474db3f6c1f8e4be529.jpg

20180307_201057.thumb.jpg.237f4cbc77741ec2525ce5ff6bb7e75c.jpg

20180307_170446.thumb.jpg.bb76ddc6321fe1fcae8af26de46cb740.jpg

That is one of the first machines I played but I'm guessing it would have been Home Run.

Funny, I always thought the layout the same but holes in the middle rather than rollovers and the holes could "sometimes" kick the ball to the next hole.

I must be wrong because I do remember the vari targets and the ball launch between the flippers and the standups along the top.

Is it possible to have seen to many pinballs and they all start to blur in together or is that just a symptom of doing things in life Mum might not approve of ?.:blink:

Is it possible to have seen to many pinballs and they all start to blur in together or is that just a symptom of doing things in life Mum might not approve of ?.:blink:

CTE will do that :D

love a good vari target game!

all falling into place, gamesroom nearly done (though ran out of time to put in a timber floor).

just have to tidy it up a bit, have the week before off work so will be getting everything finished up and more work on the house.

asking for 2 (or more) people to organise the following: collection of money for pizzas and somebody to run the comp.

this way it takes the pressure off me as there is always enough going on.

will send out details, address etc over the weekend.

looking forward to catching up with everybody, its been to long.

• Administrators
all falling into place, gamesroom nearly done (though ran out of time to put in a timber floor).

just have to tidy it up a bit, have the week before off work so will be getting everything finished up and more work on the house.

asking for 2 (or more) people to organise the following: collection of money for pizzas and somebody to run the comp.

this way it takes the pressure off me as there is always enough going on.

will send out details, address etc over the weekend.

looking forward to catching up with everybody, its been to long.

Dan and I can do the comp mate. I will be driving so need to be a good boy :( @Fair Dinkum Dan

Dave

picked this up a few days ago. think i have a spot to fit her in.

may not work 100% but have it working well enough to play.

notice no plunger and had dual scoring - one for points and one for runs.

going to give it to my adult son who loves and has played baseball for over 15 years..josh is about to move out which will leave penny and i with an empty nest for the first time in 27 years.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]125110[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]125111[/ATTACH]

Played this at the The Big Top in George St on many an occasion Tony. Good fun game. Looking forward to the catch up.

So many lost hours in that place. Mispent youth :cool:

Dan and I can do the comp mate. I will be driving so need to be a good boy :( @Fair Dinkum Dan

Dave

hey but dan isn't on the list ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I would be happy to collect money for you, just not able to run a Comp. What time do I need to be there for this to happen Tony?

thanks wazza, say around 6:00pm and i will have order placed thd day before. will supply a list so just a matter of ticking off some names and collecting the $