Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

JJp WOZ parts

gardog62

I recently bought a machine ( WOZ )from an AA member not the most honest person on the site .

I found that the the rescue Dorothy light board is missing entirely .

I have punched in the JJP part # 15-0006-00 without any real joy .

The Woz is 1 2016 manufactured game and i have recently learn that if 1 led board blows it can take out the rest in string .

Sounds like i should keep a few spares on hand and possibly others .Where do i get spares and what else should i have at hand for my first jjp ?

I recently bought a machine ( WOZ )from an AA member not the most honest person on the site .

I found that the the rescue Dorothy light board is missing entirely .

I have punched in the JJP part # 15-0006-00 without any real joy .

The Woz is 1 2016 manufactured game and i have recently learn that if 1 led board blows it can take out the rest in string .

Sounds like i should keep a few spares on hand and possibly others .Where do i get spares and what else should i have at hand for my first jjp ?

Ye, I’d purchase a couple from Wayne and keep one spare.

Are we allowed to ?

In our wonderfully PC world we can only say lovely glowing things about people furk the truth

There are a couple of others getting pats on the back from AA members when 1 of these blokes shat on me .not such a top bloke

I think he may have already bailed .

He was bitchin about being a victim when i was buying machine from him .

I am back on Wednesday

go into menu they would of bypassed the one missing for the rest to work?

what led no is it that's missing, each one is numbered like no 1 or no 23 etc

I have all of them in stock

in the meantime go into led adjustment and set the brightness lower that will protect any overload from missing leds

• Administrators
Are we allowed to ?

In our wonderfully PC world we can only say lovely glowing things about people furk the truth

There are a couple of others getting pats on the back from AA members when 1 of these blokes shat on me .not such a top bloke

I think he may have already bailed .

He was bitchin about being a victim when i was buying machine from him .

You don't have to be hugs and kisses all the time, you just need to tell the 100% truth about what happened. Having said that be prepared for the fact that some members will defend their mates (or sometimes associates) whether they are right or wrong.

PM me the name if you like and I can discuss it discretely with a few long term members to see what I can find out.

Dave