Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXIX - Game 3 ~ Time Pilot (closes 5-May)

When I first got a HotRod 2SE back around 1999- this was the first game I played.

Always enjoyed this game. We used to get in trouble for kicking this cabinet by the Operator. Strange thing is that I can’t remember why were kicking the cabinet. I think it gave free credits or something if you hit it just right.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you gaming at 114am. Playing Gauntlet, the narrator (voiced by Ernie Fosselius) frequently makes statements repeating the game's rules, including: "Shots do not hurt other players, yet", "Remember, don't shoot food!", "Elf shot the food!", and "Warrior needs food, badly!" The narrator occasionally comments on the battle by saying, "I've not seen such bravery!" or "Let's see you get out of here!" When a player's life force points fall below 200, the narrator states, "Your life force is running out", "Elf needs food", or "Valkyrie is about to die!"

That's a lot of talking in the game. A fun game though.

Oh, I know a thing or two about Gauntlet... just hoping against hope that it's one of the last six games! But I'm getting sidetracked... back to planes & parachutes...

Got ya by 100 pts @bigredbird :P

Nearly completed the fighters on the 2nd loop - UFO's on 2nd loop (diff 4) are gonna be a nightmare

IMG_20190421_112830.thumb.jpg.3ae2f2b3a99297dd1906a601460804f3.jpg

Played on 60-1. Seems to play the same as MAME when set to same dips, if anyone knows any differences, would be keen to know (apart from the horrendous sound on the 60-1 board for this game)

Got ya by 100 pts @bigredbird :P

Nearly completed the fighters on the 2nd loop - UFO's on 2nd loop (diff 4) are gonna be a nightmare

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=146689

Played on 60-1. Seems to play the same as MAME when set to same dips, if anyone knows any differences, would be keen to know (apart from the horrendous sound on the 60-1 board for this game)

I think it plays fine on the 60 in 1 but the sound on that and Gyruss are horrible!

Sent from my C64 VT-100 Terminal using Aussie Arcade

That's because you'll be playing with your silver balls again. Amazing what you can do with chrome these days. Me, I prefer video games ...

I like to think of it as supporting the Arcade whether it be playing with my silver balls or wiggling my joystick around. Variety is the spice of life or so they say..... :rolleyes

Not my preferred way of playing but parachute hunting is legal and if I don't do someone else will. Considering last time around I had 793K without clearing the UFOs this is just a drop in the ocean compared to what I'm expecting to see this time around

timeplt.png.24662db6ecc43e2b617d02cf5e3c09d9.png