Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

TOTAL ANNIHILATION Pinball

Ryza

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

256 posts later.... looks what just turned up.

TNA_pallet.thumb.jpg.e3f8763a4c49e633a1d03c5c2d269868.jpg

Special thanks for Steve for handling the shipping and Mark for the warehouse...

Now for the unboxing......

LAP

Edited by LAP

I hope you can play it better than that last guy. He was shocking. Lucky the machine just kept giving his lost balls back but seriously he deserved to loose those balls. He wasn't being robbed, just had the coordination and reflexes of a sloth.

It seemed to take him until ball 3 before he worked out the inline targets are perfectly in line for a back shot off the right flipper.

If that ball save feature is set at factory I think it is miles to long. I'm thinking 5 seconds would be a better so idiots get off the machine and let players play it the way it is supposed to be played. Fast and hard with no trapping the ball. Just good aimed shots on the run.

I hope you can play it better than that last guy. He was shocking. Lucky the machine just kept giving his lost balls back but seriously he deserved to loose those balls. He wasn't being robbed, just had the coordination and reflexes of a sloth.

It seemed to take him until ball 3 before he worked out the inline targets are perfectly in line for a back shot off the right flipper.

If that ball save feature is set at factory I think it is miles to long. I'm thinking 5 seconds would be a better so idiots get off the machine and let players play it the way it is supposed to be played. Fast and hard with no trapping the ball. Just good aimed shots on the run.

Can you point me in the direction of "that last guy" that was shocking that you speak of please.

I can't tell if you are joking... Or really saying that someone who is ranked in the top 30 players in the world, sets his machines up harder than normal has the reflexes of a sloth on TNA.

And the machine isn't 'meant' to be played in a certain way. I hate when people say that. The machine can be played however someone wants to and however the machine allows you to play.

zzzZZZZzzz

The guy that plays in this video....

as @Ryza has just mentioned he is a world top ranking player.

Ball save features in this game are...

Ball Save

There is a segment display below the flippers that will count down a ball save timer. Ball save is active at ball start. Ball save can also be collected and activated via the rollovers in the inlanes and outlanes. The ball passing over an unlit lane will light it red. Both flippers can be used to cycle the lit lanes. Lighting three S, A, V, E letters qualifies a ball save, and the 4th lane will start flashing. Having the ball trigger a lane with the flashing insert will activate the ball save timer.

Additional ball save levels can be stacked. Stacking is indicated by color in this order: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple. There is a bonus of 10K per un-used ball save at the end of the ball.

There is no "luck" as you put it of just giving his balls back.

He is using the ball save feature to he's advantage and knows the rules of the game.

Our own @Martymainframe Martin, who is ranked very high up in Australia played this game in comp recently and lasted 15seconds.

It is an incredibly fast game and hard to control.

Without trapping the ball, ( by the way is a feat in itself as the flippers have a short stroke) the pin is too wild.

Have you played the game?

When you do, lets see how long your ball times are.

Just had the coordination and reflexes of a sloth, I think not.

Edited by toads
Double post

Well I take it back, the guy seems to have a loyal group of followers that say he is a good player. I was simply seeing him loose balls that where bouncing off his flippers before he attempted to hit them but then again fast pinballs have a habit of making the good look foolish for time to time.

No I haven't played it but I do look forward to doing so one day.

Nothing I like better than a machine that tans your arse, it brings out the best in your ability when your under stress I think, does me anyway.

Playing for ball saves I wasn't aware of. That sort of explains a few things.

Enjoy your machines boys, carry on.

First Impressions

Lights

The RGB LED GI is just amazing and game play lights are so well integrated its crazy how the lights follow the ball and set the mood for the phase of the game you are in.

20180206_210416-COLLAGE.thumb.jpg.7a55eb85ead71447342e0f5afa2365ee.jpg

Sound

The soundtrack is great (Link to Spotify) but the quality and depth of the sounds is ridiculous

Game Play

Brutal challenging and the ball whips around like a bullet... I have not had that many games (20) but thus far only got to destroy 3 reactors.

I think I will rename the game Total Nuclear Humiliation as my average game time is just 2:58 seconds but like some things in life when you start out 3 minutes is plenty.

Code:

On Spooky's site they direct support to http://www.scottdanesi.com where I see the latest code as v1.06 but it seems to be different to the code which is being played in some of the latest streams.

Is there some beta code version out there?

Game Menu Items Missing

So far things I would like to see in the settings menus (and have not found them yet or they are not there):

* Set Default High Scores which will apply after a high score reset. (I set them low so my kids get to put their names up from time to time)

* Setting to reset High Scores

Small Bug

* Normally holding the Start button down for a few seconds from ball 2 on wards aborts current game and starts a new one... if this is done of TNA V1.06 the the whole system reboots rather than just starting a new game.

LAP

• Like 1

but it seems to be different to the code which is being played in some of the latest streams.

Is there some beta code version out there?

Yes. There is.

I believe it's a private beta for now.

Aiming for release in less than 10 days I believe

What a game! They're not kidding when they say it has that one more game feeling! I haven't had much of a chance to play since setting it up but I'm really looking forward to the new code dropping soon.

The sound is LOUD, the shaker rocks the house when super spinner is activated. Overall the quality of the build is great.

I think I'm going to need some more RGB lights I had 2 missing green and 1 of the 2 spares is missing blue.

lpw4FUA.jpg

Pk7S1dG.jpg

I haven't turned the game up from the default volume of 4 yet, I'm not sure how it could get any louder!