Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

A leed on an EM.

Gemini2544

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you did good.. the glass is probably worth 250 by itself.

Yes, If I can get a Top score backglass & sell the Card Wiz to cover it. Maybe even swap with a cash adjustment.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you gonna sell the backglass?

Not until a "Top Score" Backglass is found first.

Yes, If I can get a Top score backglass & sell the Card Wiz to cover it. Maybe even swap with a cash adjustment.

- - - Updated - - -

Not until a "Top Score" Backglass is found first.

Ok cool. Might be interested if its 95% or better condition

good work (hey do i win a prize for guessing correctly? ;) )

new backglass here: http://bgresto.com/?p=1217

new plastics here: http://www.pinballrescue.net/Plastics_Top_Score.html

Thanks Tony, Wiredoug may have a Top Score backglass & seems keen on the Card Wiz backglass, So I might come out okay with this. I think I'm going to need a replacement Coin door & the metal coin insert plate on the top of the door, mine is very rusty. It might come up with sand blasting but I think a second hand replacement might be easier.

Excellent news. I'm happy for you. Even though it isn't the correct backglass, atleast you have one and it's in good condition and also looking a bare light bulbs really sucks.

Pictures please and that rusty door will have to go. That machine deserves better I'm afraid.......I'll take care of your rubbish:lol

Thanks Tony, Wiredoug may have a Top Score backglass & seems keen on the Card Wiz backglass, So I might come out okay with this. I think I'm going to need a replacement Coin door & the metal coin insert plate on the top of the door, mine is very rusty. It might come up with sand blasting but I think a second hand replacement might be easier.
I might have that plate spare. I'll have to look when I get back home next week.

Cheers Trev

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Excellent news. I'm happy for you. Even though it isn't the correct backglass, atleast you have one and it's in good condition and also looking a bare light bulbs really sucks.

Pictures please and that rusty door will have to go. That machine deserves better I'm afraid.......I'll take care of your rubbish:lol

I start a new thread tomorrow in the EM restoration section with plenty of Pix's. :)