Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

A leed on an EM.

Gemini2544

I had a tradie doing some work here today & he found the gameroom. I gave him a few games & then he came out with "My old man has a Pinball in the shed & he doesn't want it anymore!" Happy Happy dance, with a poker face.. Anyway it's not to far away, just need to make the contact which is in the hands of the tradie. :cool:

No idea what it is but it's an EM with a card theme & not working for years & years. :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that will be a card whiz... my bets placed

I'm just guessing it's a Gottlieb. The tradie did state this pinball machine was played as kids years and years ago. I showed him the insides of an EM & it's scared the shit out of him..:lol

I'm thinking Card Whiz or it's 4 player as well but it could be Jacks to Open or what about a rare as rocky horse shit Joker Poker EM.

Don't get to excited though, it may be a Zaccaria or some other foreign piece explaining why "he doesn't want it" and don't rule out the "he doesn't want it that's why he is asking $2000 for it", either.:o

We have all been down these paths before.:realmad:

you should know better than picking fights mr moderator. this is why i dont normally engage in your threads.

you real sure you want to make this your battle ground?

No Doug I know I'm beat, & your welcome to my threads anytime. :)

4950 High Hands out there.

But only 120 of these made....

http://mirror2.ipdb.org/images/4498/image-12.jpg

Looks cool I think and I did like the SS version of this machine but I think the EM has a better looking back glass.

..but is a shit playing game (have played the em version).

my money is on a 1 or 2 player 70's gottlieb. either jacks open or card whiz