Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Black Knight Sword of Rage

micky

Both teaser vids don't show the ball shooting passed the shield, looks like it does a quick right hook into the VUK,

On three shots ball returns to the right flipper on the Pro.

In the PRO video at the end you actually see the shield lift and a ball come out from behind it.....

In the Premium video a ball hits the downed shield , forcing it to then lift.

Written rules also mention in one part of play you have to hit the flail balls, target and also the shield for big points, so it seems it works a few ways ?

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Smithy, will you be participating with a purchase of this particular title?

- Con

Mate I have a raging fat for this title, but sadly no, I'm saving my cash for Elvira 3.

Still miss my BK2000(mainly the sounds) but at 14K for the BKLE including delivery, only keen on one LE per year at the moment.

Frigging expensive hobby this......:rolleyes

Mate I have a raging fat for this title, but sadly no, I'm saving my cash for Elvira 3.

Still miss my BK2000(mainly the sounds) but at 14K for the BKLE including delivery, only keen on one LE per year at the moment.

Frigging expensive hobby this......:rolleyes

My advise is this, want something then buy it because tomorrow you might not be here to enjoy it.

- Con

Almost seems like its got 3 playfields with that lock mech. I am not completely against the pro, it just seems like there is less to do. Wonder how that shield is going to hold up after a few thousand hits.

Almost seems like its got 3 playfields with that lock mech. I am not completely against the pro, it just seems like there is less to do. Wonder how that shield is going to hold up after a few thousand hits.
Not much less...... for 3k or so.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yeah its big margin.. Pity they didnt include drops in the upper playfield but that was never going to happen as it would have cost too much... So yeah there aint as much to the upper as previous versions...

Most Stern Pros play better than the prem/LE but in this case I think you have to go with the prem+ just due to the history of the game. Of course each to their own.. I guess having an option aint bad, but if your a BK fan then paying 3k+ is a bit of a slap in the face, hence why I disagree with different models in general.

Most Stern Pros play better than the prem/LE but in this case I think you have to go with the prem+ just due to the history of the game. Of course each to their own.. I guess having an option aint bad, but if your a BK fan then paying 3k+ is a bit of a slap in the face, hence why I disagree with different models in general.

GOT is the only one imo that is noticeably better. Although in this case from the limited gameplay we’ve seen the pro may play faster. Most of the pros miss out on major gameplay features which detract from the experience though.

Those game play features dont work! Hence why the pros are better. The only exceptions are ST (left scoop to the wireform is more consistent), GB, AS and arguably IM where the premiums play better.

Those game play features dont work! Hence why the pros are better. The only exceptions are ST (left scoop to the wireform is more consistent), GB, AS and arguably IM where the premiums play better.

TWD especially for walker bombs, but I also like bicycle girl. AC/DC for drops. And SW is so much better in PreLE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACDC the ramps and flow on the pro are just better, but on the flip side the bell and mini playfield are better for the game on the prem (but at the same time they are not needed). TWD the left ramp just doesnt work how it should but yeah the walker bombs make the game more playable. SW the hyper loop is better but from a game play perspective shooting the death star is far more consistent in terms of awarding the shot and holding the ball with the post on the pro. If Stern made these toys that worked they would play so much better, but knowing that something doesnt work and including it on future games proper shits me up the wall... EG: Drop on Sopranos (air balls) being included on TF and then having to create a air ball cover. Up post on IM being included on MET which allows for balls to come back down the left orbit.

Black Knight Sword of Rage

Word has it that BKSOR will have the similar power features that Maiden did....hmmmm

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=145539

Yeh, similar template. Tim Sexton worked on both games so their may be some similarities. I personally don’t mind them, but obviously don’t want it to be too similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Cooked71

Yeah I like the feature alot, but you know how I hate unoriginality...

If features work and add to the pinball experience, originality does not come into it for me. End of ball bonus, flippers etc weren't original but we like them and expect them now. This feature may become the norm and also expected in the future. I dunno