Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now that Gladys is confirmed back in power, we must now make a formal application to the National Trust for heritage listing of the Nasco Mancave to protect it from sudden

attack by marauding developers operating in this city !!

It's a special place where great times are had,so thanks so much Darren and Jackie for having and looking after us so generously .... and a brilliant range of machines ; every host offers a unique smorgasbord of pins , makes each Wildball meet something special.

As always , a pleasure to hang out with everyone, see y'all at the bottom of the mountain in 2 short weeks yay cheers

Thankyou Darren for letting us into your man cave. I love all the old history sitting around for us to enjoy. Even though an old man like me that can’t see in the dark that well these days, ha, I really enjoyed playing your machines and talking shit with everyone again. Also, thanks for throwing a few chilli pizzas in too. Wazza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Darren. You're a good host. Everyone has a good time. We very much appreciate the effort that went into last night's event.

Lovely Classic games was a bonus. And in good condition too!

It was good catching up with all the gang also!

Thanks Darren and family for hosting, your collection of pins was certainly enjoyed by everyone and your cave always intrigues with all the wonderful odds n bods. (And chilli pizzas, that should become standard issue at Wildball)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another Wildball pinball meet done and dusted always good to open up my bar and collection to my wildball friends new and old. Family and I enjoyed hosting the meet was good to see such a big turnout, thanks to Dedrok for the expert running repairs on my Gotliebs which are normally reliable. Cardini another well run meet with last games around midnight a good result with soo many players. Swedishtaxi thanks heaps for the beer cans!

Look forward to the next meet and being able to relax.

Joining the others to congratulate @nasco62 for putting on a wonderful night.

I really enjoy his meets, the collection is always in flux with a new machine to play. I thought the Jack-Bot was sensational. Darren rebuilt that from scratch!

Close to 200 games were played in the comp. Thank to all for making it a great night - I know many wanted to watch the Election results instead.

I will update the first post on this thread, we have a change to @skids round - moving to the 29th June.

To the results

Go here for Saturday nights results. ---> https://matchplay.events/live/kbgjq/standings

and here for the Series to date --> https://matchplay.events/live/series/915

See you all in a couple of weeks.

So the finals will be after round 3?

IE: at Greg and Michelle’s before round 4 ?

Just looking at dates and availability.

Yes mate I believe so. Finals for those in will start around 3.30 cardini said. For those not in finals turn up a bit later for normal comp round. That's what I was told, unless it has changed.

Yes mate I believe so. Finals for those in will start around 3.30 cardini said. For those not in finals turn up a bit later for normal comp round. That's what I was told, unless it has changed.

Cool thanks.

Works for me, will be there anyway.

Thanks Darren for the opportunity to play some great games that ive never seen in the flesh.

this is what makes Wildball great, the older, unusual machines you get to play that havent been on site in around 40 years or so

the people are ok too ...

:030: