Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXVIII - Game 6 ~ Bosconian (closes 13-Jan)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bnmw.png

Nice score Herve. Sorry, I do not know why your account at TG is not working properly. If they cannot fix it, you are very welcome to post here.

How are things in the Canton of Vaud in Switzerland? I am guessing you are French speaking more than German speaking?

@OOO i submitted this score to TG. Kind of a ridiculous process so if this is denied. Don't care.

This was done on wolfmame 181.

inp found here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FxxvzWhnDgV2HtPMWgBWvcGYiruYdPID

0002.png.eecf0c16d51cb06f745f827a31ae976e.png

Trying to upload this to youtube here but it may not take due to length and i was right.

New video link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B2r4ac9gK7arIpJPvIbfUh0eK4YK19K0

Edited by TodayIsForgotten

@OOO i submitted this score to TG. Kind of a ridiculous process so if this is denied. Don't care.

This was done on wolfmame 181.

inp found here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FxxvzWhnDgV2HtPMWgBWvcGYiruYdPID

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140713[/ATTACH]

Trying to upload this to youtube here but it may not take due to length and i was right.

New video link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B2r4ac9gK7arIpJPvIbfUh0eK4YK19K0

Great that you submitted your score to Twin Galaxies and 3,120,050 points is a stupendous score. Well done Chris! My maths says you really do care and that's great. I hope everyone in the MGL strives to do the very best they can. @Barra, your rival captain in the YOlympics for 2019, is still to post a score, so it's not over yet ... :035:

- - - Updated - - -

First few games I thought it really sucked but it is really growing on me.

Good nom.

[ATTACH]140730[/ATTACH]

Some people say the same thing about Mr Do! ... :rolleyes

- - - Updated - - -

Day 3 of 17 ...

8kh3TQv.png

Some really excellent scores coming through from many gamers. Great play.

:)

You just passed my score BRB but same round, it must get harder at round 10. Why don't you use high score save on mame? I find it great for going back and striving to beat PBs and I back up my high scores in case of a crash or for the occasional mame update which I only do every few years.

MGLXXXVIII - Game 6 ~ Bosconian (closes 13-Jan)

You just passed my score BRB but same round, it must get harder at round 10. Why don't you use high score save on mame? I find it great for going back and striving to beat PBs and I back up my high scores in case of a crash or for the occasional mame update which I only do every few years.

I have high score save set up on mame and it works for most of the games I have. There are a few I have noticed that don't save and revert back to the original scoreboard on restart. I'm not too worried about it.

However, I am pleased that you back all of your high scores up because I made it my mission last time I was at your place (for your pinball/arcade meet) to get as many number one scores on your cabs as I could. Please keep saving them, I would like to return someday and see BJW on top of your scoreboards.

430882034_ImageUploadedByAussieArcade1546309788.811418.jpg.5e6c897a42245e132bdb9ed563e22a43.jpg

I am really enjoying this game now. This is one of the best 'new' games I have played in the MGL.

I have watched some of the guys play it on Twitch in the past but had no interest to give it a go.

I'm glad this one came up.

BJW is still on the top of some of my games and is unlikely to be beaten by me soon and I like that :) Every now and then I see your name or another player on the my high scores and it brings a smile. After 7 consecutive years I held off the H2H meet this year mostly due to my MTB racing commitments.

But you are welcome to drop in for a game anytime you are up my way and I'm home just send a PM

The H2H meet will happen again.......but there is no date set.

Other Launceston Pinball meets are scheduled, but pinball only no arcade, let me know if you want in on that.

Great score TIF, that will take some beating.

Didn't realise the level counter stopped at 99 either. Did you stop receiving extras after 2m too?

There's some info on CAGDC about stage 256, will see if I can dig it up. There's also one replay on MARP that got there

No lives after 2m. Supposedly, your ship speeds up on level 0 and then if you beat 0 everything resumes on 1. Yup. I hate that guy too. I don't think he's legit. Never have.

I'm not the only one either: https://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=42451&start=390

Edited by TodayIsForgotten

I am really enjoying this game now. This is one of the best 'new' games I have played in the MGL.

I have watched some of the guys play it on Twitch in the past but had no interest to give it a go.

I'm glad this one came up.

This is one of my top reasons for playing the MGL. It’s great to find a “new” classic game!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

No lives after 2m. Supposedly, your ship speeds up on level 0 and then if you beat 0 everything resumes on 1. Yup. I hate that guy too. I don't think he's legit. Never have.

I'm not the only one either: https://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=42451&start=390

Interesting. Unsure about anything related to shmup forums but I know hes legitimately good at Bosconian

Interesting. Unsure about anything related to shmup forums but I know hes legitimately good at Bosconian

I've had a couple encounters with him. wasn't impressed. I do think he is good but a bit sketchy at times when suddenly he puts up a WR on a shooter that beats the dedicated Japanese.

I did some digging after that and found he was or is in japan and playing bosco and apparently even live-streamed. I guess he has that.