Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 9 Ladder

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

counted me out already have you ? :lol

Not at all. I just think that if Dedrok tries a bit and Acejas plays like he is capable of, the rest of us will struggle to keep up.

- - - Updated - - -

Well

We might have to organise a few games at mine over Pinfest.

I have a couple guests staying that weekend.

How the hell will we fit that in? I'm not saying no... I just don't know when

Not at all. I just think that if Dedrok tries a bit and Acejas plays like he is capable of, the rest of us will struggle to keep up.

- - - Updated - - -

How the hell will we fit that in? I'm not saying no... I just don't know when

Well if all my guests get turned away on the Saturday night, will go home to play, along with my machines.

If not. Couple hours after setup Friday night.

Sent by using mental telepathy

Dedrok continues to show his dominance :071:

Wob moves up into 2nd fighting with JustAnotherRat who is now in 3rd swordfight

Jed remains consistent and overtakes Acejas and further closes the gap to JustAnotherRat. Will Jed catch him? :117:

Acejas is closely behind Jed and will be looking to hunt those in front down :063:

The rest of the competition is extremely close... who will push hardest and gain the most? :unsure

This competition is far from over, but can anyone take the fight to Dedrok? :fight.thumb:

Imagine if I tried and spent more time.

Imagine if I was 10x as good as I actually am..... i'd be awesome ! :D

I'm only ahead of Jasen cause he hasn't played GB yet :|

- - - Updated - - -

I'm feeling the pressure... hopefully the people of Pinfest like my build.

Looking forward to playing yours too.

Have you got a topper screen ?

With Congo now finished time for an update....

This is the half way point so the potential for massive position changes is still there.

Dedrok takes the familiar 25 points for the table win and stretches his lead overall.

JustAnotherRat makes a very late submission (after getting his VPin home from Pinfest and setting it up after going out for dinner for one last bash before the game closed) jumping ahead of Wob and Acejas on the Congo scoreboard and moves back in front of Wob in the arm wrestle for 2nd place.

Wob put up what was a very respectable score but his late submission wasn't enough to change is position in the table rankings and leaving him in 3rd place overall.

AceJas closing the gap on 3rd place overall and stretches the gap back to Jed in 5th.

Was choice catching up and putting names to faces. Top eefort on bringing your VP to Pinfest. You put alot of effort into people experiencing what VP was about. Kudos to you.

Forgot to photograph my score on Ghost busters!!

cheers

Was choice catching up and putting names to faces. Top eefort on bringing your VP to Pinfest. You put alot of effort into people experiencing what VP was about. Kudos to you.

Thanks mate... it was choice catching up. Some of the "Pinfestians" didn't want to give it a try as they have played virtual pinball's before and there is always flipper lag.... once they had a crack at mine they were pleasantly surprised... It's a shame some weren't willing to have a game. Most people wouldn't believe that it nudged either without buttons and were shocked when the ball got stuck and I nudged the table to get the ball back.

Overall... seemed to be a lot of positive feedback and a lot of fun

Forgot to photograph my score on Ghost busters!!cheers

Bugger.

• 2 weeks later...